News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What reception for Oscar Nunez this evening ?

Started by FC Silver Fox, November 03, 2011, 09:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

What reception will that cheating Argentinian, Nunez get this evening ?
I think it will be a hot one throughout the game.

Why Oscar Nunez ?   his acting deserves one, doesn't it?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Airfix

I am in three minds.

Either...

A. I will take an Argentinean flag to the game and burn it
B. I will stand on the roof of the Hammersmith End with a sniper rifle and take pot shots
C. I will boo him mercilessly, adding in some choice Spanish insults for good measure

Which should I do?

WhiteJC

90 minutes telling him what I think of cheats, best £15 I've spent in a while  :dft012:

White Noise

He is going to get dog's abuse all night.

Turd in an Argie flag thrown at Nunez would do nicely thank you Mr Airfix.

mrska

I'll be doing my bit from H1...  Hopefully its Our boys who do the talking and dish out a decent hammering!!

epsomraver

A concerted shout of "cheat" as soon as his name is mentioned and abuse during the game, it shook bullard when he came back so let's do it! handy if we knew what cheat is in Portuguese. I will be c block JH.

FC Silver Fox

He's Argentinian so it should be in Spanish  :   el tramposo
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

epsomraver

Yes you are right, how could I mix up the wonderful Brazilians and the cheating argies :007:

sipwell

Quote from: Airfix on November 03, 2011, 09:58:17 AM
I am in three minds.

Either...

B. I will stand on the roof of the Hammersmith End with a sniper rifle and take pot shots
C. I will boo him mercilessly, adding in some choice Spanish insults for good measure

Which should I do?

Given your aiming abilities, you'd better not do B. I don't want any of our players having lead balls in their eyes. Burning an Argentinian flag is a bit 'Falklandy', isn't it? I would settle for booing. 90 minutes. For you that means: iphone OFF.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

mrska

Rumours on Sky Sports News say that 3 Wisla Krakow players have been detained over problems with their visas.  That would be a shame if they couldn't play!

epsomraver

BalDrick

Trouble is, unless the ground's full this can come across as very panto-type, which comes across as frankly awful. (Remember that guy that poleaxed AJ a few years ago?)

I won't be there but I'd have thought round abuse at first, booing when he gets the ball for a while, then sit back and watch the goals flow. Once we've put a few past them, might be time to ask him what the score is.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

BalDrick

Quote from: mr_ska on November 03, 2011, 10:13:42 AM
Rumours on Sky Sports News say that 3 Wisla Krakow players have been detained over problems with their visas.  That would be a shame if they couldn't play!

But would the game be rearranged?

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Airfix

Quote from: sipwell on November 03, 2011, 10:12:20 AM
Quote from: Airfix on November 03, 2011, 09:58:17 AM
I am in three minds.

Either...

Which should I do?

Given your aiming abilities, you'd better not do B. I don't want any of our players having lead balls in their eyes. Burning an Argentinian flag is a bit 'Falklandy', isn't it? I would settle for booing. 90 minutes. For you that means: iphone OFF.

Booing?  I have an app for that....

mrska

Quote from: BalDrick on November 03, 2011, 10:16:45 AM

But would the game be rearranged?

I doubt it..  they'd just have to field what players they had. It's not a problem of Fulham's making.  Probably all be sorted by tonight, but not ideal preparation..KARMA!

Airfix

Jeez, they are SUCH a Mickey Mouse outfit, aren't they?  Lights that don't work, players without visas...

AlFayedsChequebook

I hope Nunez breaks his leg whilst diving to the ground clutching his face.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on November 03, 2011, 10:38:27 AM
I hope Nunez breaks his leg whilst diving to the ground clutching his face.
That would be justice. let's not forget we have a good Argentinian Fofer FP on here, so perhaps wind in the anti Argie stuff though people eh?

Travers Barney

Hostile I hope...won't be there as stupidly thought I could still play football at 48 and partially ruptured my achilees-in plaster/crutches etc...what a plonker Rodney.

Like Steptoe in my gaffe banging on the floor for attention...might try and string it out until Twente away.

We are the whites
We are the whites

epsomraver

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 03, 2011, 10:57:37 AM
Hostile I hope...won't be there as stupidly thought I could still play football at 48 and partially ruptured my achilees-in plaster/crutches etc...what a plonker Rodney.

Like Steptoe in my gaffe banging on the floor for attention...might try and string it out until Twente away.

We are the whites

[/
You can get there! they have a wheel chair service!