watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro and ...............................Fulham

Started by epsomraver, November 03, 2011, 04:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

And the team Spurs are playing is ...........................................................fulham

Fulham had a good win at Wigan last week and had a bit more of a goal threat away from home than usual.

This can be a funny fixture - there have been some mad results, with the Cottagers scoring four times in the first half in the FA Cup last season and Heurelho Gomes being badly at fault for a couple of goals in 2008 - but I'm still backing Tottenham to come out on top.

I've always said that they are the team most likely to finish fourth this season but they might be thinking they can finish third with the way they are playing at the moment.

As a five, the Spurs midfield and Rafael van der Vaart were absolutely brilliant against QPR on Sunday.

Scott Parker is their insurance policy, which is great for Luka Modric because he can just go and play. Then you have got Aaron Lennon and Gareth Bale with unbelievable pace down the wing and the cleverness of Van der Vaart.

Up front, Emmnauel Adebayor is still playing like he is in his honeymoon period, which has lasted a lot longer at Tottenham than it has done anywhere else. That says a lot about the way Harry Redknapp manages.

Tottenham have to contend with a long trip to Russia to face Rubin Kazan in the Europa League before the trip to Craven Cottage, but many of their first-choice players won't be involved so it should not affect them too much.

Redknapp did not travel because of heart surgery but he hopes to be back in the dugout at Craven Cottage. Fingers crossed he will be alright and make a swift recovery.

Prediction: 1-2, nice even assessment of the teams  :014: :014: :014:

AlFayedsChequebook

He's probably right though - tight game where they come out on top. Pretty standard over the last few years minus the blips

bog

I think that game will be a tight one, but come on QPR are not exactly hard to beat. They did look good against them but we put 6 past them and that could have been 10.   

HatterDon

I get your point, Mr. epsomraver. We get all the Tottenham information including the tea lady's cup size, but not a name mentioned that has anything to do with Fulham.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

Aside from the complete bias to Spurs in the write-up, I suspect most pundits will be predicting a similar result...