watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm proud of you Fulham

Started by FatFreddysCat, November 06, 2011, 07:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

How we lost today i've no idea, first half we was pretty but no punch, and i wasn't surprised to be losing, but 2-0 was beyond a joke. Second half we was superb, cant believe we didn't win, a draw would have been an injustice. But why bring on Etuhu when chasing a game? JAR should move aside for Briggs,apart from that we are a fecking good side, when the luck turns we will move up. COYWS.

Nick the Swede

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

FFCSteve

Lets make this a positive thread!

+2
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

ron

In fact it's getting more difficult game by game to make a case for bringing on Etuhu at all, even if we'd been 5-0 up facing 9 men !

Peabody

I'm with you Fred. I honestly thought that Leggy was going to come on and get the winner.

ImperialWhite

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FFCSteve on November 06, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
Lets make this a positive thread!

+2
obviously started that way. I thought we was immense in the second half, had we a top four striker we could have wone 4-2 . Hopefully the anti Jol comments will give this thread a swerve.

Travers Barney

Absolutely Fred......Brede in the second half was Brede.....absolutely kills me to think of him on the losing side so i don't know how he must feel...and that boy Dembele can play.

We are the whites.
We are the whites

Laughing Spam Fritter

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 06, 2011, 07:26:28 PM
How we lost today i've no idea, first half we was pretty but no punch, and i wasn't surprised to be losing, but 2-0 was beyond a joke. Second half we was superb, cant believe we didn't win, a draw would have been an injustice. But why bring on Etuhu when chasing a game? JAR should move aside for Briggs,apart from that we are a fecking good side, when the luck turns we will move up. COYWS.

I honestly thought that playing towards the Hammersmith End in the second half we were going to do them. Did everything but get the goals. We've got some difficult games in front of us this month but if we keep on playing like this we will surprise a few teams.

White Noise

We created more chances on target in one game than we used to in 6 or 7 games under Cookie and, at the start of his reign, under Roy.

That should have been a famous victory and I have decided to take it as a positive portent of the Real Madrid like brilliance we will show in the rest of the season.

zzamora

We were fantastic- just lacking that luck!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Peabody on November 06, 2011, 07:40:36 PM
I'm with you Fred. I honestly thought that Leggy was going to come on and get the winner.
Hahaha with 15 to go i was on the phone to Jay a Northolt White saying we might even win this and mentioned the Leggy screamer. Jay agreed, but pointed out if we dont win they'll creep a third. Gutted with the result, but great performance. COYWS.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

agree 100% Mr Cat,we chased harried and ran our collective arses off,they got lucky we didn't that's how it goes sometimes.Nobody to blame,nobody to sack, it's just football that's all

MrFantastic

if we had pants still this wouldn't happen we need pants
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: MrFantastic on November 06, 2011, 07:53:14 PM
he would have only put it in our net,you know what he was like  fp.gif

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: MrFantastic on November 06, 2011, 07:53:14 PM
He'd have scored five oggies  :035: . Loved him to bits, but we move on. I'm actually loving Kelly right now, he seems to be doing a Baird.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Travers Barney

Agree Kelly is much improved this season..if he could take a little more care when further up the pitch with his crossing then he could really challenge for a permanent berth at right back particuarly now with Gygeras injury looking serious.

We are the whites
We are the whites

SHADY1

If we'd turned up 1st half we'd have won and 90% of the message board tonight could be deleted...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

jarv

Just got in, my heart sank when I read the score but reading this makes it a bit better, but not much.

The rerun is on tv late, I will watch if I can stay awake.

Starting with the Wugan game, I thought we will be lucky to get 6 points from next 6 games. We got 3 last week, still feel 6 is probably the maximum. Sorry to be negative but that will likely put Fulham in the bottom 3.  Oh dear!   090.gif