watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Top 10 Wasted Managerial Talents

Started by White Noise, November 08, 2011, 07:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

So Hughes took us to a UEFA quarter final according to this article. Now I know I'm getting older, and the memory isn't quite what it was, but I'm pretty sure that this is a case of poor research.

And although most of the managers on the list are unemployed, not all are which makes me wonder why the writer doesn't consider Fat Sam's tenure at the cheats a waste of his earth shattering talent?
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

finnster01

I see no point in that story. I don't get it.

MON as number 1 wasted managerial talent? I think he is just waiting for the right opportunity at Fulham to open up. Nothing wrong with that. He doesn't have to wait too long now either.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jack Fulham

Quote from: finnster01 on November 08, 2011, 11:00:34 PM
MON as number 1 wasted managerial talent? I think he is just waiting for the right opportunity at Fulham to open up. Nothing wrong with that. He doesn't have to wait too long now either.

I'm glad you don't appoint our managers :046:

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Jack Fulham on November 09, 2011, 12:37:13 AM
Quote from: finnster01 on November 08, 2011, 11:00:34 PM

I'm glad you don't appoint our managers :046:

Nowt wrong with a bit of hoofball, I'd love O'Neil!