watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score - Fulham v Sunderland

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, November 18, 2011, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Sunderland have lots of injuries and have been struggling, Fulham have almost a full strength team and have been playing some good football but not winning. Therefore:

Sunderland 3-1 Fulham

mrska

MJG

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on November 18, 2011, 02:39:22 PM
Sunderland have lots of injuries and have been struggling, Fulham have almost a full strength team and have been playing some good football but not winning. Therefore:

Sunderland 3-1 Fulham
Do they have a striker who has not scored in almost a year or something like that? If so put your money on them. 
I'm thinking 0-0 or 1-1.

horse1031

great chance for the whites to get a result.  Bruce has never beaten Fulham as coach of Sunderland and I expect it to be a tight affair.  I would like to see Ruiz and Zamora up top with Dembele and Dempsey on the wings.  Murphy should be in the middle and rested along with Etuhu if Sidwell can't play.  I think this is a good game for Etuhu to start, away against a team that we need to tackle.  I am hoping that Baird is on the right with Brede and Aaron in the middle and dare i say Riise on the left.  If we are down at halftime, bring AJ on for the last 30 minutes along with Briggs for Riise.

Sunderland have Seb Larsson out along with Titus Bramble.  Their starlet Connor Wickham is out injured and they are playing their 3rd string goalkeeper.  My heart says 2-0 to Fulham but i think it will be 1-1.

MJG

Quote from: horse1031 on November 18, 2011, 03:28:06 PM
Bruce has never beaten Fulham as coach of Sunderland
Why oh why oh why, did you have to go and write that...we are now doomed.

horse1031

Quote from: MJG on November 18, 2011, 03:33:25 PM

really?  i dont believe in jinxing... just stating facts.  but... you can blame me if we lose.

BalDrick

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

epsomraver

ClarksOriginal

Sunderland 1 - 2 Fulham
Bendtner           Dempsey
                       Hangeland

fingers crossed.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

cebu

I should know better but a 1-2 win for Fulham.

Legate21

For me, Sunderland are without their biggest threat, Larsson. So I fancy us to win, 2-0, Murphy and Zamora

aussierod

Will be a draw, either 0 or 1 all, and we won't play much better than Wigan away, however Sunderland wont play well either. Think it will be both teams trying to limit the other team playing, ie us the away side happy to let them try and dominate, them trying to withhold our dangerous counter-attacking and therefore too scared to attack in numbers. Thankfully Larsson is out as otherwise I could see one of his free-kicks nestling in the top corner
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

jarv

0-1.   I am thinking of putting some cash on Sunderland just to make sure we get a result. I NEVER win when I bet on football. fp.gif

ScalleysDad

Quote from: horse1031 on November 18, 2011, 03:35:56 PM
Quote from: MJG on November 18, 2011, 03:33:25 PM

really?  i dont believe in jinxing... just stating facts.  but... you can blame me if we lose.

Better still where do you live.

fulham pete

1 -0 Fulham after 85 mins.

Then......

well we all know what happens next.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Luke

Bore draw, our games against Sunderland, apart from the last time at SoL, never have many goals.
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

MrFantastic

2-0 for Fulham we should get this win it is our win for sure there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Fletchino

Got a good feeling 0-2 two away wins on the trot who said were crap away.....