watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odense tickets

Started by RidgeRider, November 21, 2011, 03:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Will I need to get tickets ahead of time for this match or will it be easy to pick up a few on match day? Seems like the Europa matches don't sell out. I think I will be taking my nephew and my sister to this match so would like to sit together.

Any suggestion as to what section I should get tickets in for my very first match? Hammy end?

BalDrick

A lot depends on other factors - not sure quite what the situation is but think we could have qualified before this game, and Odense not to have made the cut. If that's not the case, bound to affect demand. With regard to bringing your nephew, how old is he?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

RidgeRider

Quote from: BalDrick on November 21, 2011, 03:47:06 PM
A lot depends on other factors - not sure quite what the situation is but think we could have qualified before this game, and Odense not to have made the cut. If that's not the case, bound to affect demand. With regard to bringing your nephew, how old is he?

He's a 17 almost 18.

BalDrick

In that case Hammersmith End ought to be fine. Putney End you'll be more likely to get seats all together I'd have thought
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

sipwell

Just annoy one of the people here on the board and make sure that you stand close - but far enough - from LB. After all, the thrill in visiting Fulham is to see the Voice you often hear on TV.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Airfix

Quote from: sipwell on November 21, 2011, 04:49:35 PM
Just annoy one of the people here on the board and make sure that you stand close - but far enough - from LB. After all, the thrill in visiting Fulham is to see the Voice you often hear on TV.

.... singing in the key of Chubb!   064.gif

SHADY1

Hammersmith End will sell out for this one ... infact i recon it will virtually all sell out .... i'd 100% get in advance ... we could need a result to get through ... so i'm looking at it as a very important game that could well be our last if things go wrong... so not to be missed...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

RidgeRider

Thanks guys. I'll book today or tomorrow. Any section of the Hammy end I should avoid or opposite to that I should try and get tickets?

ScalleysDad

Tickets in 'the ends' are a very reasonable price and we have enjoyed P2/P3 Putney End every time. Just this once though we are going in the Riverside, £15 a go, just to see what all the fuss is about. As Shady says this one might yet be a sellout.

mrska

If youre worried i can get you some tickets and you can meet me before ?  have a think and   PM if youd like me to do that

Deano x

The Doctor

Definitely worth booking in advance as they're a bit cheaper.  Also, you can arrange to collect them on the day rather than have them posted - at least that way you won't have to remember to pack them before your trip over!

I'd say the Hammersmith End will be the place to be...don't get seats in the front few rows though because you'll get soaked if it rains