watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would You Wear This?

Started by White Noise, November 24, 2011, 01:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Actually I would (because I was there) but with zero expectation of pulling any birds wearing it (actually the only birds I am likely to pull nowadays is Big Bird's mother anyway).

Having said that, that would be a real bugger to keep clean though
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BalDrick

It's really good but I'm afraid I can't wear it as I wasn't even a Fulham fan in those days. In much the same way I can't wear a band's tour T-shirt if I didn't see them on that tour, or at the very least if I had seen them before that tour, bought the album they were touring but for some reason hadn't seen them on that tour. How many people who wear Jack Daniel's T-shirts (coz Slash does) actually like the stuff? Or have even tried it? And not drowned in Coke, but straight (preferably from the bottle, a la Slash)?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MOR :

Actually got one of these from TOFFS as a present ages ago but I must admit I don't wear it much.

Burt

King_Crud

Quote from: BalDrick on November 24, 2011, 01:34:12 PM
It's really good but I'm afraid I can't wear it as I wasn't even a Fulham fan in those days. In much the same way I can't wear a band's tour T-shirt if I didn't see them on that tour, or at the very least if I had seen them before that tour, bought the album they were touring but for some reason hadn't seen them on that tour. How many people who wear Jack Daniel's T-shirts (coz Slash does) actually like the stuff? Or have even tried it? And not drowned in Coke, but straight (preferably from the bottle, a la Slash)?

like Ramones shirts

BalDrick

Quote from: King_Crud on November 24, 2011, 02:46:19 PM
Quote from: BalDrick on November 24, 2011, 01:34:12 PM

like Ramones shirts

Exactly, albeit the brudders are a lot easier to like than JD! Motorhead are another one.

Mr Fulham

Great stuff. But I'm not sure if i would wear it. I was born in 1991, so ....  093.gif

BalDrick

Quote from: Mr Fulham on November 24, 2011, 02:50:14 PM
Great stuff. But I'm not sure if i would wear it. I was born in 1991, so ....  093.gif

Hey each to their own dude - if you like it, buy it.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mr Fulham on November 24, 2011, 02:50:14 PM

I was born in 1991, and I would wear it. It fits fairly well with what I wear anyway. I like the retro look.....hence the username ;)
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

jarv

I was there too.....however, not sure I would actually go out in this.

Sort of thing I might wearon a chilly xmas morning........indoors of course.

King_Crud

yeah I think it looks good, if you're a fan of Fulham I don't see why you wouldn't wear it if you like the style

richie17

I look very pale in white so not for me.  But it seems nice enough. I imagine it's "think of a number then double it" to buy though. £25 would seem fair to me but I bet it's nowhere near that.

epsomraver

Got an original somewhere, still like the retro badge

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

yes I would,nice and retro that :clap_hands:

Berserker

I think it's quite trendy, lot of people have been wearing that sort of thing since Jonathan Pierce from the Drums adopted the style. Personally I'm a bit too old for it myself but I could see younger people being interested.

Anyway I always think you should wear what you fancy whatever.  :048:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ImperialWhite

I'd buy it if it weren't too expensive. Not sure that it matters that I was born in 1988 - can't see that it's too much different from buying old (i.e. cooler and much cheaper) shirts from European clubs.

BalDrick

'Not sure that it matters that I was born in 1988...'

Of course it doesn't, everything's a personal choice, I was just saying what I think about things like this.

HatterDon

I like most everything about it, but the sleeves would most likely be too short for me, and those cuffs always play hob with my wristwatch.

Is it satin? Is it nylon? Cotton? Fleece?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Travers Barney

My 16 year old has put this on his Christmas list...it'll look better on him than me for sure.

We are the whites
We are the whites