watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Encouraged To Bid For Mounir El Hamdaoui

Started by White Noise, November 24, 2011, 01:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/blackburn-fulham-encouraged-bid-ajax-striker-mounir-el-hamdaoui-2202981?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Blackburn, Fulham encouraged in bid for Ajax striker Mounir El Hamdaoui

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Thu, 11/24/2011 - 11:12

Blackburn Rovers and Fulham are being encouraged in their pursuit of Ajax striker Mounir El Hamdaoui.

Despite massive injury problems in attack, Ajax coach Frank de Boer refuses to consider the former Tottenham forward.

El Hamdaoui has had it made clear he's not in De Boer's plans, as former Ajax star Johnny Rep declared: "A fit El Hamdaoui is not an option. For him, he can just train to keep fit."

Blackburn and Fulham are eager to take El Hamdaoui off Ajax's hands in January.

finnster01

We need a striker, but I am not sure we need one with a bad attitude in the dressing room.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

If Jol can sort out the attitude...then why not?

If he can't then we can do without any "poison" being spread around the dressing room.

Black, White and Fred

Zamora is a striker with a bad attitude, mostly directed towards linesmen and ref's to be fair. But if that garbage that was in the papers a couple of months ago was true, then that is a bad attitude.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ajax-demand-big-money-fulham-blackburn-target-el-hamdaoui-2248991?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Ajax demand big money for Fulham, Blackburn target El Hamdaoui

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Tue, 11/29/2011 - 11:04

Ajax want at least £5 million for Mounir El Hamdaoui.

Fulham boss Martin Jol is keen to be reunited with the Morocco international, who worked with the Dutchman at Ajax and Tottenham.

Ajax coach Frank de Boer is prepared to see El Hamdaoui sold, but he won't be allowed to go on the cheap.

Blackburn Rovers are also keen on the 27 year-old.

Burt

Does anyone else find it slightly dispiriting that the players we are being linked with are also being sought by Blackburn?

sipwell

And they keep on insisting to catch 5 million euros for him. Fools. First they say they want to ditch him (almost everyone within Ajax said so) but they still want the big money. Lol. Mind you, the board of Ajax is a henhouse at the moment. Actually, the owners of Ajax want them out. They don't want to go (Cruyff included).
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: sipwell on November 30, 2011, 08:43:24 AM
And they keep on insisting to catch 5 million euros for him. Fools. First they say they want to ditch him (almost everyone within Ajax said so) but they still want the big money. Lol. Mind you, the board of Ajax is a henhouse at the moment. Actually, the owners of Ajax want them out. They don't want to go (Cruyff included).

It will be interesting to see if we put in a low bid if they just accept it and move on.

Last summer they played hardball and ended up losing out. Surely they wont do the same again?

psand22

They might be stubborn enough to hold him, if they don't get the asking price and let him rot on the bench.  You would think they would take what price they could get within reason and move him along.

MrFantastic

He is great player, i seen some games Ajax played and he was great and has some speed on him there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

horse1031

Quote from: Burt on November 30, 2011, 07:39:30 AM
Does anyone else find it slightly dispiriting that the players we are being linked with are also being sought by Blackburn?

YES

MrFantastic

Well that is good thing because nobody wants to go to Blackburn anymore and we will get those players there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Burt on November 30, 2011, 07:39:30 AM

No. Blackburn are a good team but they're poorly managed. I'm sure most clubs from 8th-20th are competing for the same players but we have an advantage because London is more appealing than most areas of the Country.