watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Lineup and Score v Liverpool

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, December 05, 2011, 11:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Tough match tonight. Liverpool in the away form of their lives could set a new record for consecutive away wins if they beat us tonight. Will we get thrashed a la last season? Will a touch of the Sanchez return a la 2007?

Fulham 1-2 Liverpool

Dempsey 34

Suarez 21
Henderson 90

Close game that they end up winning right at the end courtesy of a bit of luck. FOF goes into meltdown, we hear the first 'Jol out' chants of the season from the back of the Hammersmith End.

Schwarzer

Kelly      Hughes  Hangeland   Riise

Etuhu     Murphy

Ruiz        Dembele      Dempsey
            Zamora

ImperialWhite

Your line up looks good to me.

I predict 0-1, with a last minute heart breaker. It'll be Suarez, just to wind me up.

elgreenio

can't fault that line up. Going to predict 1-1, us from a corner and them with a late equalizer. Think Dembele will take MoM and run Lucas in circles.
touch my camera through the fence

ClarksOriginal

I think we need to take heart from the point at Arse.

Based from that I think Martin will line up like this:

MS

SK        BH       CB      JAR

CD       DM       DE       MD

BZ       BR

If we are still in it after 75, I think we might change up to a 4231 and push for all 3.

Score at FT: 1-2 Dempsey , Suarez, Kuyt.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: elgreenio on December 05, 2011, 11:51:46 AM
can't fault that line up. Going to predict 1-1, us from a corner and them with a late equalizer. Think Dembele will take MoM and run Lucas in circles.

He deffo will because Lucas is out for the season...........
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: elgreenio on December 05, 2011, 11:51:46 AM

A bit unfair on Lucas since he will be on crutches and in the stands

elgreenio

when did that happen? :D

That's better he'll have an even less defence minded player about him.
touch my camera through the fence

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: elgreenio on December 05, 2011, 11:58:01 AM
when did that happen? :D

That's better he'll have an even less defence minded player about him.

Last week

ClarksOriginal

@sonikkicks on Twitter.

BalDrick

4-0 to the whites, Zamora gets the lot, papers lead tomorrow morning with Liverpool have dreadful off day
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

TonyGilroy

Quote from: BalDrick on December 05, 2011, 12:15:41 PM
4-0 to the whites, Zamora gets the lot, papers lead tomorrow morning with Liverpool have dreadful off day

You'll  be disappointed when you wake up.

Burt

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 05, 2011, 11:43:29 AM
Tough match tonight. Liverpool in the away form of their lives could set a new record for consecutive away wins if they beat us tonight. Will we get thrashed a la last season? Will a touch of the Sanchez return a la 2007?

Fulham 1-2 Liverpool

Dempsey 34

Suarez 21
Henderson 90

Close game that they end up winning right at the end courtesy of a bit of luck. FOF goes into meltdown, we hear the first 'Jol out' chants of the season from the back of the Hammersmith End.

Schwarzer

Etuhu     Murphy

Zamora

Can't really argue with this...

BalDrick

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 05, 2011, 12:17:00 PM
Quote from: BalDrick on December 05, 2011, 12:15:41 PM

You'll  be disappointed when you wake up.

Indeed. Real feeling is actually a reversal of that scoreline.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MJG

have I missed something is Baird Injured? because he would be in my team somewhere.

TWFL

Time for some optimism: 3-1 Whites.
Ruiz with a touch of class, Riise screamer and Zamora tap-in, to get some of the critics off his back.
Suarez for them. 

aussierod

Fulham 1-2 Liverpool

Dempsey 34

Suarez 21
Henderson 90

Schwarzer

Etuhu     Murphy

Zamora

I'd be happy going with that line up but as MJG suggests, I think Baird will feature somewhere in the back four

With regards to scoreline, I am slightly fearful of Liverpools form at the moment (as I was with Arsenal's last week) so I will go with a 2-0 win for us, Ruiz (61st) and Zamora (85th). Liverpool playing well but with Lucas lack the defensive cover and gives Ruiz and Dembele more space to expolit. Hangerland, Schwarzer & Co in brilliant form to negate the threat of Suarez et al
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: TWFL on December 05, 2011, 01:13:07 PM
Time for some optimism: 3-1 Whites.
Ruiz with a touch of class, Riise screamer and Zamora tap-in, to get some of the critics off his back.
Suarez for them. 

Its about bloody time Riise hammered one in from distance.

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: aussierod on December 05, 2011, 01:27:32 PM

Fulham 1-2 Liverpool

Dempsey 34

Suarez 21
Henderson 90

Schwarzer

Kelly      Hughes  Hangeland   Riise

Etuhu     Murphy

Ruiz        Dembele      Dempsey
           Zamora

I'd be happy going with that line up but as MJG suggests, I think Baird will feature somewhere in the back four

With regards to scoreline, I am slightly fearful of Liverpools form at the moment (as I was with Arsenal's last week) so I will go with a 2-0 win for us, Ruiz (61st) and Zamora (85th). Liverpool playing well but with Lucas lack the defensive cover and gives Ruiz and Dembele more space to expolit. Hangerland, Schwarzer & Co in brilliant form to negate the threat of Suarez et al

I think 'Pool will probably whack Jay Spearing in the middle as a DM, ugly git, but a tremendous footballer with super work ethic. Inexperienced so I think Dembele and co can take him as you said.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Vinnieffc