watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Belgium has a government

Started by sipwell, December 05, 2011, 02:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Crud

I went to the Belgian grand prix, and Spa was a rather hilly circuit. Felt like Everest walking up it after I'd had a few beers

Logicalman

Quote from: sipwell on December 05, 2011, 02:29:04 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 05, 2011, 02:05:13 PM
Trust the Belgians to have an 'economical crisis' whilst larger nations are having full blown economic crises

Learn Dutch, French or German and then we'll talk again about using the right words all the time in a tongue that isn't your mother tongue. :)

That's right Sipwell, you tell 'em son, wouldn't stand for all that mickey-taking myself, be proud of your country .

Now, what so economical about your crisis then?

sipwell

Quote from: Logicalman on December 05, 2011, 05:51:51 PM
Quote from: sipwell on December 05, 2011, 02:29:04 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 05, 2011, 02:05:13 PM
Trust the Belgians to have an 'economical crisis' whilst larger nations are having full blown economic crises

Learn Dutch, French or German and then we'll talk again about using the right words all the time in a tongue that isn't your mother tongue. :)

That's right Sipwell, you tell 'em son, wouldn't stand for all that mickey-taking myself, be proud of your country .

Now, what so economical about your crisis then?

Oh, and all that by a "neutral" moderator! I am in shock! I am going to inform the Belgian secret service to put a man on your tail. Please indicate correct address, when home/away and all that!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!