Main Menu

Is Murphy Worth A New Contract?

Started by White Noise, December 05, 2011, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

fulhamben

Quote from: White Noise on December 05, 2011, 09:57:26 PM
Glen Johnson thinks so! 098.gif
personally i dont. 2 of liverpools best attacks came from he needlessly losing the ball. he looks slow really slow and i hope his and the another striker is the positions jol will adress in jan
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tom

Fulham for life!

os5889

Jol just said its a bad injury, may be out all December   fp.gif

leonffc

os5889

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on December 05, 2011, 10:19:21 PM
I think this may be a good thing for us and a blessing in disguise.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Great game tody, but almost gifted them a goal. Answer no.

bigalffc

No -he's done a great job but we need to replace him -Gecov isn't the man though.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

MJG

Depends if he is one of the troublemakers in the squad. He's 35 next year and he's running out if gas. Maybe a player/coaching role and still registered as a player.

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on December 05, 2011, 10:22:04 PM
Quote from: os5889 on December 05, 2011, 10:19:21 PM
I think this may be a good thing for us and a blessing in disguise.

I continue to scratch my head over posts like these.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dont stand me down

If we can't replace him-and I'm not sure yet about Gecov or Kasami then yes give him another year.

fulhamguy

@Tom - Are you for real? He gives the ball away slightly more than he used to but continues to run the game for us. Seriously????
COYW!

JohnKovacs

I thought Danny played well tonight. He is currently our only...er...best option as a creative central midfielder. He's deserving of at least another year under contract. By then he would be 36, and should seriously consider hanging up the boots after that. I would love to see him retire in a Fulham jersey. For me, Danny, along with Hangeland, Dempsey, and Schwarzer, have been instrumental in Fulham staying in the top flight over the past three or four years, along with our European Final two seasons ago.  Note: Gera was huge in Europa, we never would have gotten to the final without him, period.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ahhhhhh !!!/////the forgoton man, Digger  :016:

Mr Fulham

RidgeRider

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 06, 2011, 01:20:48 AM
No, we need a change.

I'm afraid that as much as I like Danny, and how good he can still play some weeks, we do need to change at some point soon. Jol will figure it out, but I'd like to see him either start playing his understudy in some matches or if that player is not on the squad at the moment, then get his understudy in one of the next two windows. I would still like to see Murphy here next season as we may need him to teach but to also provide experience in sub role. No reason to get rid of him, just use him less.

JohnKovacs

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 06, 2011, 01:31:18 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 06, 2011, 01:20:48 AM
No, we need a change.

I'm afraid that as much as I like Danny, and how good he can still play some weeks, we do need to change at some point soon. Jol will figure it out, but I'd like to see him either start playing his understudy in some matches or if that player is not on the squad at the moment, then get his understudy in one of the next two windows. I would still like to see Murphy here next season as we may need him to teach but to also provide experience in sub role. No reason to get rid of him, just use him less.

+1

psand22

Tom

Fulham for life!