Dempsey
Murphy
Etuhu
Dembele
Ruiz
Zamora
AJ

HatterDon

If you read my "View from South Texas" you'll see who I voted for. What's interesting to me is that 9 players got votes. That says something right there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on December 06, 2011, 12:20:30 AM
If you read my "View from South Texas" you'll see who I voted for. What's interesting to me is that 9 players got votes. That says something right there.
Team game, play as a team and you will win as a team.  082.gif
Fulham for life!

LBNo11

...a couple of bad passes and being too slow to distribute the ball, but Etuhu was having a blinder tonight, long may it continue...

PS: Suarez is a cheating weasel of the bellamy class, an odious orifice twixt the gluteus maximus.

We Are The Whites...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

RidgeRider

tough call but I thought Hangers was immense, followed by Schwarzer, then Etuhu, then Dempsey and then Dembele, the difference between Dembele and Hangers though was tiny. Good night by the team as a whole. I thought Riis had decent match as well.

mangoputney

Etuhu - Immense

Dembele - needed a goal to cap it off

Senderos - best I've seen him play

cant help thinking that if Jol wants to play 4 2 3 1 then BZ should be on the bench and let Johnson run in front of the free rein of Demps Dembele and Ruiz

BZ worst player on the pitch other than that other England striker, Carroll... toss
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

JohnKovacs

Quote from: mangoputney on December 06, 2011, 01:21:29 AM
Etuhu - Immense

Dembele - needed a goal to cap it off

Senderos - best I've seen him play

cant help thinking that if Jol wants to play 4 2 3 1 then BZ should be on the bench and let Johnson run in front of the free rein of Demps Dembele and Ruiz

BZ worst player on the pitch other than that other England striker, Carroll... toss

If BZ continues to play the way he did tonight, we won't be able to give him away in January. I'll put a tenner on it that the dressing room unrest is centered around him?

cmg

Quote from: Tom on December 06, 2011, 12:21:57 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on December 06, 2011, 12:20:30 AM
Team game, play as a team and you will win as a team.  082.gif

Yes, sir.

Back 5 all very impressive, Senderos particularly (special award for Most Precisely Measured Foul and Most Valuable Yellow Card). Schwarz gets better with age (will be unbeatable by the time he's fifty). Kelly, a man of great character - didn't sulk when almost dropped off the radar - again shows what a great asset he is.
Etuhu - enormous.
Dempsey again shows his value. Will eventually get the respect he deserves (probably when he retires).
But Dembele gets my vote. His sort of skill is why I watch football.

psand22

Tough to choose one tonight...I'l go with Hangeland over Dempsey and Dembele.  He seemed to get a head on everything and that tough tackle on Suarez made me smile.

Drake44444

Schwarzer  that save on Downing saved the game

MisfitKid

As I watched the match, I thought where would Fulham be without Brede & the Big Aussie?  Brede got my vote.   082.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

MrWhite

ClarksOriginal

Dembele for me. Superb going forward, immense tracking back and 2/3 good efforts on goal. The big Belgian is becoming my favourite.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

AlFayedsChequebook

Etuhu was just huge. We bossed the centre of the park with him in there.

sipwell

I voted Etuhu. I haven't always rated him but he was very important today.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Sheepskin Junior

Dembele had his first good game in ages and he was so instrumental I can't vote for anyone else.
Congrats to Etuhu, Kelly, Schwarzer and of course Dempsey
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Travers Barney

We are the whites

Burt

This was a tough call.

But I voted Dempsey on the basis that he got the goal, and could have had more.

However this does not take away the fact that there were a number of notable performances. Etuhu seems to be back on song, that is the third or fourth consecutive game where he has really stepped up. Murph was excellent, Riise was looking threatening down the left, Hangers was his usual high-standards self. And don't forget Moussa, who was a real thorn in their side.

Isn't it great to have a real dilemma when choosing a Man of the Match?

MOR :

Moussa Dembele runs rings around your team...

watfordwhite

voted Swartz, However Bobby was limping a lot for the first 20 minuets so is carrying an injury. I'm not a fan of Dixon, but he was very good last night. If it wasn't for Swartz he would of got my man of the match. Good to see Ruiez play well and get involved as well. Well done Clint you deserved the goal. Very happy with all the players last night. Didn't think it was a red card, but did think it was a penalty though!!!!!
We deserve a bit of luck every now and again.  group hug  :medal: