watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Gale Interview - Fulham happiest days of career

Started by os5889, December 09, 2011, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Listened to his interview on Talksport earlier today on the way to an exam.

He really does love Fulham and loved his time at the club! The story about George Best had me in stitches.

Defended our fans and the importance of the Europa and how many magical nights there were in that run.

Top bloke!

:54:

FatFreddysCat

Used to see him sitting in The Stevenage rd stand many a time when Westham didn't have a game. Stroller was playing in my first ever Fulham game, quality player. Dosen't he do printing for Fulham?

SKSW6

He was Sky Sports' go to guy in the summer when they needed someone to talk about us bringing in a new manager and he had nothing but good words to say about the club and it's fans. Massive respect for him.

TheDaddy

He pops in the bedford from time to time had a great chat with him there two seasons ago.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

DukeTyrion

Hmm, strange. Every time I see him on TV he always seemed to be wittering on about West Ham.

Maybe I just watched the wrong interviews, but to me it always came across as Fulham being his second team.

mrska

Quote from: DukeTyrion on December 09, 2011, 03:02:01 PM
Hmm, strange. Every time I see him on TV he always seemed to be wittering on about West Ham.

Maybe I just watched the wrong interviews, but to me it always came across as Fulham being his second team.
I agree Duke..  he always goes on about his West ham career..  and Fulham hardly ever got a mention..  Pleased to see he's remembered the club that made him -  Nothing to do with West Ham slipping out of the Premier??

leonffc

He's been Skys sports news 'prediction' expert on Friday mornings for a few years. I don't think he ever tips us to lose, even away!!

os5889

Quote from: DukeTyrion on December 09, 2011, 03:02:01 PM

Have a listen to the interview

Burt

OtterFFC

Fantastic interview, speaks with genuine affection for us.

jarv

Just listened to it. Brilliant stuff, had me  064.gif at times.

NogoodBoyo

I loved watching him play football.  Great change of direction, superb at bringing the ball forward and a killer pass at the end.  He was like an Italian sweeper.  Oh, he had a peerless free kick too.  But I can't believe he and 3 other apprentices  trained with George Best in Bishop's Park because Best missed training due to a hang-over.
Nogood "golden memories, them are" Boyo

epsomraver

Spoken to him on several occasions, he loves Fulham, last time I spoke to him at a match  , he was incensed that there was no tribute or minutes silence for Roger Brown who had just died,he was having a right go at the club officials about it, he  is a good bloke.