watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pay on the gate tomorrow?

Started by Mr_Moon, December 13, 2011, 06:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Moon

Being a ruddy student and all, I've now come back daarn saarf and managed to find 40 euros in my draw to change up into pounds. It's supposed to be for Christmas presents but I see that match tickets tomorrow are £15 so I'll be able to budget in the match, train tickets, a couple of cans and a sandwich from sainos (student talk for sainsburys).

I'm still undecided on whether I want company for tomorrow as I could happily spend the evening with some podcasts and my copy of the latest edition of The Blizzard, but If i do, can I/we pay on the gate?

Thanks in advance

mrska

The games on Ch5..  Im going though  it will be a good night. cant see why it wouldnt be pay on the gate..  ring the ticket office in the morning.

Mr_Moon

Cheers mate, yeah looks the most likely option.

SHADY1

there was a ticket going earlier on Facebook i'll see if i can get it for you...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

TheDaddy

Is it pay on the gate lads / lassies i fancy getting out and watching the match . The outlaws are in town awaiting baby number 2 but as yet no show mum is hoping she will arrive soon! date given was tomo which is by some strange account  Baby Graces 2nd Birthday . No ! ive worked it out, going back nine months its mummys Birthday "I must stop celebrating her birthday like that ! I should sink far more beers than i should do " fp.gif

WHAT DID I ASK ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "