Main Menu

The Winter Season - FOF's January Transfer Thread 2012

Started by Mr Fulham, December 13, 2011, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 21, 2011, 03:01:12 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 20, 2011, 11:58:51 PM
Gignac deal is ON.

....however, that's no confirmation because there are many interested teams from Germany, France, Spain and Italy.

Sweet! That must mean we weren't that far apart back in the summer in terms of the deal.

What's the word on Rhodes?

A deal was done and dusted in summer for Gignac, only for OM to refuse to let him go because they failed to agree terms with Amauri and were unable to complete a deal for Asamoah Gyan.

No news on Jordan Rhodes. I think he will stay at Huddersfield until the end of the season - I hope we can sign him, though. Class act.

Freiburg confirm they want to sell at least six players, including skipper Heiko Butscher and young left-back Felix Bastians. Bastians is a very very talented player who is on the verge of an international call-up.

White Noise

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7389814/

Hanlon expecting to stay

Hibs defender not expecting a January transfer

Last Updated: December 21, 2011 10:03am

Paul Hanlon: Not expecting to move clubs in January

Hibernian left-back Paul Hanlon is not expecting to move clubs when the January transfer window opens.

Fulham are believed to be keen on the 21-year-old defender, who is contracted to Hibernian until the summer of 2016.

Hanlon is pleased his performances have caught the eye elsewhere, although his focus is on helping the Easter Road club.

Hibs are currently level on points with bottom-of-the-table Dunfermline, something Hanlon is keen to rectify.

"It's good to be recognised, but nothing has come from it and I'm not expecting anything to happen anytime soon," said Hanlon.

"I'm just focused on playing well for Hibs and helping the team push up the league."

White Noise

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4011756/Bristol-Citys-hands-off-warning-over-Albert-Adomah.html

Adomah's no roamer

Published: Today

BRISTOL CITY have issued a hands-off warning to top-flight clubs circling winger Albert Adomah.

The Ghanaian international, 24, has been in sensational form this season.

Scouts from numerous sides have been tracking him, with Everton and Fulham leading the chase.

But boss Derek McInnes is under no pressure to sell Adomah and is getting money to spend in the transfer window.

Meanwhile, Manchester City defender Ryan McGivern looks like making his loan move to the Robins permanent.

McGivern, 21, has impressed McInnes, who plans to launch a £300,000 bid next month.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 21, 2011, 03:14:56 AM
Gignac deal is ON.

....however, that's no confirmation because there are many interested teams from Germany, France, Spain and Italy.

Sweet! That must mean we weren't that far apart back in the summer in terms of the deal.

A deal was done and dusted in summer for Gignac, only for OM to refuse to let him go because they failed to agree terms with Amauri and were unable to complete a deal for Asamoah Gyan.

No news on Jordan Rhodes. I think he will stay at Huddersfield until the end of the season - I hope we can sign him, though. Class act.

Freiburg confirm they want to sell at least six players, including skipper Heiko Butscher and young left-back Felix Bastians. Bastians is a very very talented player who is on the verge of an international call-up.

So we probably have the best odds of getting him, all things being equal?*

*of course if another side offered OM a fortune then things won't be equal!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 21, 2011, 03:14:56 AM
Gignac deal is ON.

Do Freiburg want to sell Mr.Cisse?