watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Linked With Marseille Forward Loic Remy

Started by White Noise, December 14, 2011, 07:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.footybunker.com/tottenham-ready-to-sign-french-sensation-in-swap-deal/14140

Tottenham ready to sign French sensation in swap deal

By Thomas Sunderland

It has emerged that Tottenham are ready to use a different tactic in their pursuit of Marseille forward, Loic Remy, and will offer Roman Pavlyuchenko as a makeweight in the deal.

The French star is apparently being watched by several Premier League sides such as Arsenal, Chelsea and Fulham, so Spurs will need to offer a distinct advantage in any deal that takes the forward to White Hart Lane.

Pavlyuchenko has had a hard time in North London, failing to ever really find his feet in the Premier League and the club have been looking to offload the Russian for some time now.

The interest in Remy is understandably strong as the striker continues strong form on a club and international level.

The former Lyon player has scored 21 goals in his 44 appearances for Marseille since his Ligue 1 switch from OGC Nice in 2010.

The 24 year-old has also made his name in the international squad, racking up 17 appearances for Les Bleus, netting on four occasions.

Several Russian Premier League sides have thrown their names into the hat to take Pavlyuchenko back to his native country, but a deal has failed to materialise.

Although his addition to the deal would lower the expected price-tag, Remy would still be expected to cost Tottenham between £10m-£15m.

With only Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe the only recognised forwards at White Hart Lane, Harry Redknapp will be keen to add Remy to his offensive ranks as well as getting rid of a fringe player in the meantime.

AlFayedsChequebook

ClarksOriginal

As AFC said, not a chance in hell.

But we can dream  cloud9
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

LBNo11

...surely Remy, Martin, a match made in heaven..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 14, 2011, 10:50:26 AM
...surely Remy, Martin, a match made in heaven..?

They certainly were an intoxicating pair against the USA a while back. Custom made for headline writers, I can tell you. I was almost thrilled that they undid the RW&B just so I could use such a headline over on FulhamUSA.com. I love my football teams, but nothing gets in the way of an opportunity like that.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel