News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please can someone explain to me what went wrong?

Started by Jimpav, December 14, 2011, 10:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

From where I was sitting Etheridge got caught flat footed and then we lost our bottle.

Still trying to work out how we threw away a 2-0 lead.

sipwell

Simple. We lost our cool. First thing players learn: keep the ball in the team. Fulham. Did. Not. Keep. The. Ball. in. the. team.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

I have no idea.

Even the thought of it looked impossible after the first half. It looked more like another 6-0 than a 2-2
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Bronsons

We worked the ball forward, then we kicked it back to our keeper and worked it forward again. We have nothing in attack. I've loved Zamora, but at the moment he looks an utter waste of space and there's nobody else capable of doing his job. We looked tired, scared and clueless in the second half. Why? I don't know. Jol and the bench were telling players to push up and attack more, and it had no effect. Does that make Jol ineffective or clueless? Does it mean the players don't want to take instructions from him, or did they just lose their heads?

I have no idea. Nor do you. Maybe we should manage Fulham.

dont stand me down

Jols team talk at half time went wrong.and bobby clear off.

Dan in Notts

We were unprofessional; shockingly unprofessional. I'm a glass half full sort of person, but that second half was awful.

Berserker

Yes i just sat there in the second half thinking please let it be over soon, I'm getting b cold and i can see us conceding like we did at Twente. The guys behind me kept shoting attack as they were so frustrated
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Willard

It was cold in the Putney End tonight but I got steamed up over that second half performance. Surely at half time Jol must have gone for a "more of the same, keep the pressure on lads" talk. Who decided that at 2-0 it was all done and dusted?

At this rate we'll be going for Curbishly to keep us up!

Snibbo

Easy, we put in the most gutless, heartless, gormless, incompetent 2nd half performance ever known at Fulham F.C.

:014: :dft007: :014: :dft007: :026: :dft007:

jarv

That bad snibbo? wow. I am depressed now. what a mess.  Sounds like it was worse than west ham last year. bang head

sunburywhite

Thats exactly what I thought, that was our West Ham moment only trouble us I cannot see Jol taking any advice and turning things around.
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me