watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SA OUT

Started by timmyg, December 15, 2011, 03:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Magee

I refuse to believe the likes of Trotta or Della Valle would not be able to offer better than him, And guess what, we;ve got him for 3 years! the same contract length Dembele is currently half way through.

The mind boggles

LBNo11

...a 23 year old player comes on for 4 minutes to replace someone who had not looked interested in playing, and people are blaming him.

Blame Zamora if you must, blame Johnson for being suspended for a petty reaction and earning a red card, blame the manager for waiting too long to bring him on, but give the lad a chance, and let him play the number of full games as our fit (and recently ineffective) striker force have had a chance to before you judge a player on literally a handful of appearances for a team that clearly has problems...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 15, 2011, 04:42:42 PM
...a 23 year old player comes on for 4 minutes to replace someone who had not looked interested in playing, and people are blaming him.

Blame Zamora if you must, blame Johnson for being suspended for a petty reaction and earning a red card, blame the manager for waiting too long to bring him on, but give the lad a chance, and let him play the number of full games as our fit (and recently ineffective) striker force have had a chance to before you judge a player on literally a handful of appearances for a team that clearly has problems...

Well said LB.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: timmyg on December 15, 2011, 03:36:06 AM
And I've never written anything like this about any player before.

Because it's nonsense, that's why - I've never seen you write rubbish before.

I'm as gutted as you but to blame Sa is absurd.

The Bronsons

Sa isn't the problem. We spent 48 minute losing that game, and for 44 of them Sa was sat on the bench.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on December 15, 2011, 04:51:43 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on December 15, 2011, 04:42:42 PM

Well said LB.
Well put big fella, absolute madness to blame SA. By the way Lighthouse is the real culprit BZ on twitter/facebook, has he said anything?

Lighthouse

Not sure Zamora could be bothered to have a twitter page. He can't be bothered to turn up to play for the team after all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mitch

Quote from: timmyg on December 15, 2011, 03:36:06 AM
I'm a peaceful guy, but Orlanda Sa should be 090.gif and dumped into the river for not shooting or taking the ball into the corner. Duff's reaction said it all really.

Seriously, Bring EJ back. Bring Collins John back. Bring Barry Hayles back. Sa is absolute poop and I wish to never see him again.

And I've never written anything like this about any player before.

Christ. Some people.

Black, White and Fred

098.gif

Sa isn't responsible for anything, how we can expect any match sharpness from a player who hasn't even had one full 90 minute match this season. He was subbed against Chelsea (in a game in which he did cause some problems to their defence in combination with Bryan) and since then has made a handful of appearances usually lasting no longer than 5 minutes at the death of the game. Jol shouldn't have brought him on. I know he likes his lets shake it up at the last minute subs, but they seem to be causing us more issues than the opposition.

098.gif
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Jack Fulham

Not sure how Sa is getting the blame for this. He actually kept the ball, it was Frei that ran into three defenders and lost it. I don't think we've seen him enough to compare him to Runstorm, Elm or John but obviously some of our fans have. A collective poo second half performance was our downfall.

timmyg

Oh message board logic...

I make a baseless, grandiose statement and it gets tons of comments. But, any time it is something intelligent that I actually think?

Nothing.

093.gif

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

tommy

He's not been given a chance yet. He's also only 23. What are you expecting from him? Name one player that was signed at that age for under £5m that made an instant impact because that is what you are expecting from Sa. Its rediculous. Judge him once he's fully settled.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

tommy

finnster01

bigalffc

I don't think SA is good enough for our first choice up front but I don't blame him for last night - look no further than the manager
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

tommy

Quote from: finnster01 on December 15, 2011, 07:50:52 PM
Quote from: tommy on December 15, 2011, 07:49:07 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on December 15, 2011, 07:43:34 PM
23 is old
For what? How is 23 old?

It is one more than 22 for starters
And there was me thinking you had an intelligent argument on why 23 was old.

finnster01

Actually I think it is quite intelligent. Maybe you'll see it one day.

tommy

I seriously doubt it.

finnster01

Quote from: tommy on December 15, 2011, 09:07:05 PM
I seriously doubt it.

Lighten up a bit mate. Enough gloom and doom already. We are all God's children, even me.