https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goals

Started by Jambo, December 17, 2011, 07:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Ruiz goal looks even better on TV.  Proper school playground scoop!  :011:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/fulham-2-bolton-0-2/
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

FFCcravencottage

ha ha that was some goal :59:

Mitch

The finish was incredible, but from a footballers point of view, what a first touch! Takes him directly across the defender so cuts him out of the equation brilliantly, leaving him one on one, or the player risks taking him down and a red.

mike_f

Personally I disliked Ruiz finish. Why not just finish normally? He seems incapable of doing it. Has to be a cip/lob.

sipwell

Quote from: mike_f on December 17, 2011, 09:17:54 PM
Personally I disliked Ruiz finish. Why not just finish normally? He seems incapable of doing it. Has to be a cip/lob.

Lol. What if he felt more comfortable? He knew what he was doing.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

mike_f

Quote from: sipwell on December 17, 2011, 09:23:37 PM

no but he then consistently misses chances that he should be taking with a normal finish. a goal is a goal, a goal isn't worth more because he lobs it.

The Bronsons

Quote from: mike_f on December 17, 2011, 09:28:43 PM

no but he then consistently misses chances that he should be taking with a normal finish. a goal is a goal, a goal isn't worth more because he lobs it.

Does he consistently miss chances by trying fancy stuff? I haven't noticed that. My take on the finish was he seemed to have all the time in the world, and did what was most likely to beat the keeper. So much better than just whacking it at the keeper and hoping it gets past.

Travers Barney

Never ever felt so secure that a player of Fulham was going to score.

We are the whites 
We are the whites

Mitch

How many chipped efforts has he made? The answer is two. Guess how many chipped goals he has scored?

mike_f

Quote from: Mitch on December 17, 2011, 09:47:05 PM

How many chipped efforts has he made? The answer is two. Guess how many chipped goals he has scored?
how  many sidefoots/ placed shots has he taken? loads. how many has he scrored. none.

ScalleysDad

Tell you what though the Jol clinched fist, saw it live as well, and the enthusiasm after the Frei goal ................ I'm willing to role with Jol for a week or two more.

earlbeatty

From where I was sitting in Block A of the Stevenage, I thought he had put it over the bar!!

A great finish!!

Vital win and the table looks much better!!

finnster01

Quote from: mike_f on December 17, 2011, 09:50:45 PM

how  many sidefoots/ placed shots has he taken? loads. how many has he scrored. none.

And how many matches has he played?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Berserker

Your going to laugh at this but i was in the toilets at the time, can't beleive i missed it
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jack Fulham

Has anyone else failed to see all these chances mike is claiming Ruiz has missed this season?

Crede15

The finishes were fantastic, but watching the replay I'm as impressed with the assists. Ruiz with a beautiful cross, and Dempsey with the touch, turn and through ball in pretty much one motion. Brilliant stuff.

JohnKovacs

You really can't argue with any finish that finds the back of the net.

:wine:

finnster01

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 18, 2011, 01:58:23 AM

You really can't argue with any finish that finds the back of the net.

:wine:

I'd like to argue a few of Johnny Pantsils finishes mate  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Holders

Spot on, they played for each other as did AJ and Dembele. Aj was unlucky not to score.

Quote from: Crede15 on December 18, 2011, 01:53:28 AM
The finishes were fantastic, but watching the replay I'm as impressed with the assists. Ruiz with a beautiful cross, and Dempsey with the touch, turn and through ball in pretty much one motion. Brilliant stuff.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mitch

Quote from: mike_f on December 17, 2011, 09:50:45 PM

Haha. What's wrong with sidefooting your finishes? Shouldn't it be done like that?

I better ring Thierry Henry and tell him where he's been going wrong.