watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zamora

Started by BalDrick, December 18, 2011, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

So did he fail a fitness test yesterday? Or do we imagine we've seen the last of him?

While still a Fulham employee, I'd like to think he'll get a chance to rough some of the United defence up on Wednesday - not sure pretty football is the way to play them.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

bigalffc

I think he will be gone in Jan, but Jol might put him in the shop window if fit. I wonder about AJ the way he came over to the Hammy end pointing to the badge on his shirt, it was either farewell or I'm signing a new contract not sure.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Me-ate-Live, innit??

AJ  kissing the badge and he will not agree a contract, are we supposed to be impressed ??? ..............I'm not !!  
When he joined with Bobby,   it was reported that AJ was on £45,000 and Bobby was on £25,000, the same as Demps and Davies    
He (AJ) has never lived up to his price tag ...........except this year in the early rounds of the Europa and also his first year,  when the careers of several players were sacrificed to ensure AJ got the ball in front of goal.  Overall everyone was very kind and patient  about him and his injuries.    

We appear less tolerant of Bobby, who  has said nothing about the current dilemma he is in or any other for that matter.  Perhaps we are mis - interpreting Jol's many comments on the subject,  lost in translation ???.   We take his (Bob's) look of frustration as not wanting to play , when it could be as simple as frustration at himself and the inability to regain his form.    

Today is the 18th December very close to the transfer window,  if Jol wanted to get rid of him, he (Bob ) would not have turned up yesterday and warmed up with the others.    

If Bob wanted to go he would not have been allowed to turn up for the warm up  with the others ...... would he  ?????  

Maybe it is a ploy to fool Red Nose into thinking The Dazzler has lost his sparkle        

ScalleysDad

The  P2 Brainstrust were discussing AJ yesterday. Conspiracy theories were all over the place but a more common sense opinion was that is AJ simply waiting on the BZ situation to be resolved or do we know nothing about what is going on. He will have a little more clout renewing his contract if BZ goes and/or a ready to go forward can't or won't come in. I thought he did alright yesterday. The ridiculous aerial duel with Zat and Cahill apart he covered acres of ground, chased down the keeper and Cahill, who was often dawdling on the ball, and put in a couple of crosses. Not saying he is the future but perhaps worth a back up for the new revolution or the sixty minute player whilst Frei and co find their feet at Prem level.
Zat Knight obviously has a few people who remember him and he seemed to know where they were. He did a couple of waves to the Riverside and did one of those hand signal converstions with someone as he came off after the warm up. Bless him. 

BalDrick

Was he involved in the warm-up? Got in a bit late so missed that.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

RidgeRider

Quote from: BalDrick on December 18, 2011, 02:56:15 PM
Was he involved in the warm-up? Got in a bit late so missed that.

according to Admin he was warming up two hours before the match and has concluded that there is something wrong with him

Berserker

Who's the Brainstrust?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on December 18, 2011, 05:17:25 PM
Who's the Brainstrust?

A select group of intellectuals in P2 DD. Yesterday we concluded that it was damn cold, we all want hair like Ruiz and Jol looks awkward in a suit. On wednesday we cover world peace, atheism at christmas and what makes a pie special. Join in, bring Kit Kats.

HatterDon

The commentators said he failed a late fitness test. He was in the ground as the camera found him at one point.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

can't see him leaving, failed a fitness test, he was injured for some time, this is why he was so frustrated.

Nothing to see here, move on... 075.gif

Berserker

I've felt that all along

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Sounds like you have some good discussions mr scalleysdad

- Martin Luther King Jr.