more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Johnson: I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Zamora Left Fulham In January

Started by White Noise, December 18, 2011, 04:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

McBridefan1

ha ha I thought he was talking about andy too... 064.gif was gonna say he really enjoyed playing for us yesterday (even kissed the badge)now he wants Bo Zee to take a hike.

JohnKovacs

Of the two front men rumoured to be gone in January, I would be surprised if AJ went instead of Bobby. Could be both though, or neither....

ImperialWhite

Quote from: McBridefan1 on December 18, 2011, 04:33:54 PM
ha ha I thought he was talking about andy too... 064.gif was gonna say he really enjoyed playing for us yesterday (even kissed the badge)now he wants Bo Zee to take a hike.

AJ and Hangeland do make a special effort to thank the fans post-match, don't they? I like it.

Hangeland in particular gets a special license to be let off the rare (very rare) bad performance because he appears to love the club. I'm such a gullible sap!

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 18, 2011, 04:37:52 PM
Of the two front men rumoured to be gone in January, I would be surprised if AJ went instead of Bobby. Could be both though, or neither....
Not taking a chance on getting it wrong then.. 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

McBridefan1

Quote from: ImperialWhite on December 18, 2011, 04:38:20 PM

AJ and Hangeland do make a special effort to thank the fans post-match, don't they? I like it.

Hangeland in particular gets a special license to be let off the rare (very rare) bad performance because he appears to love the club. I'm such a gullible sap!

You miss Johnny Pants don't you?

ImperialWhite

Quote from: McBridefan1 on December 18, 2011, 04:41:30 PM
Quote from: ImperialWhite on December 18, 2011, 04:38:20 PM

You miss Johnny Pants don't you?

Yes.

:dft001:

mike_f

What gives Johnson the right to make such comments? Should stick to concentrating on his game. missed an absolute sitter yesterday

BalDrick

Interesting that Tottenham were mentioned because Defoe was bleating in the press yesterday about not getting games and saying he'd consider a move - would be far from surprised if we got him. Nasty little p**** IMO, but knows how to score goals.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

BalDrick

Quote from: mike_f on December 18, 2011, 04:43:02 PM
What gives Johnson the right to make such comments? Should stick to concentrating on his game. missed an absolute sitter yesterday

Whoosh - it's not that Johnson, it's just a hack from the Substandard
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

ImperialWhite

Simon Johnson, speaking as a journalist to TalkSport, missed a sitter? A 5-a-side game with his mates was it?

mike_f

Quote from: BalDrick on December 18, 2011, 04:44:51 PM

Whoosh - it's not that Johnson, it's just a hack from the Substandard
oh right.

well i still stand by my comments. andy johnson should concentrate on his game and stop missing sitters and start scoring goals

McBridefan1

Quote from: ImperialWhite on December 18, 2011, 04:45:42 PM

Simon Johnson, speaking as a journalist to TalkSport, missed a sitter? A 5-a-side game with his mates was it?

If BZ somehow doesn't go, that will be the sitter he missed.

Berserker

Personally i'd like AJ to stay, although not keen on the terms he wants. Not sure about Zamora, we all loved him so much previously, all singing his name at matches, such a shame he's gone off the boil for whatever reason
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

One could go and come back seeing the grass is not greener elsewhere and the other one that was going to go could also stay so they both think about going, one goes, one almost goes but both decide going is not so good and stay. Both go in the summer.

Next question ..........

cebu

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 18, 2011, 05:20:09 PM

One could go and come back seeing the grass is not greener elsewhere and the other one that was going to go could also stay so they both think about going, one goes, one almost goes but both decide going is not so good and stay. Both go in the summer.

Next question ..........

About time someone made it crystal clear.  :032:    Thanks!

Max Headroom

Lets be honest, Johnson won't be able to negotiate the terms he has with Fulham elsewhere... He is over 30 and injury prone....

Fulham should not pay over the odds to keep him.

TonyGilroy

His transfer value won't be massive in January.

Unless Jol has targets he succeeds in getting I'd keep AJ and risk losing him on a Bosman in the summer. I would though be willing to at least meet him half way on his contract demands. He's done well this season.