watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Q & A vs. Manchester United

Started by The Hole, December 19, 2011, 11:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Since everyone has been so polite, I guess I don't have to be. When I first got interested in the Premiership back in 2002, I actually gravitated to Manchester because the Reds were (and are still) the best and the Blues actually had a Yank playing for them. I found the Reds arrogant and the Blues down right rude. ManU expects to win and rightly so given that your fourth striker would start for 17-18 teams in the league. I would love to see what the Divine Red Nose would win if he had our budget. So I have some questions:

1. Why was Tim Howard treated so shabily one year after he was keeper of the year? Surely, every keeper has a howler every now & then.

2. Would ManU be top dog if they couldn't outbid every squad in the world with few exceptions for every availible player? Chris Smalling anyone?

3. Since we share something in common, that is, blue poo in the neighborhood, when are the Reds going to put the world right and slap down that ganster owned bunch across  town?

4. Would one of us get as warm a welcome if we entered into your home page?

5. Since this is Friends of Fulham, the most polite site on the net, I'll appoligize if I did seem rude. Good luck, starting Thursday for the rest of the season. And, as some one said keep your hands off our youngsters. We do have a statue for sale, I mean we'll pay you to take it.  :033:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jimbobob

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 21, 2011, 01:54:45 AM
Since everyone has been so polite, I guess I don't have to be. When I first got interested in the Premiership back in 2002, I actually gravitated to Manchester because the Reds were (and are still) the best and the Blues actually had a Yank playing for them. I found the Reds arrogant and the Blues down right rude. ManU expects to win and rightly so given that your fourth striker would start for 17-18 teams in the league. I would love to see what the Divine Red Nose would win if he had our budget. So I have some questions:

1. Why was Tim Howard treated so shabily one year after he was keeper of the year? Surely, every keeper has a howler every now & then.

2. Would ManU be top dog if they couldn't outbid every squad in the world with few exceptions for every availible player? Chris Smalling anyone?

3. Since we share something in common, that is, blue poo in the neighborhood, when are the Reds going to put the world right and slap down that ganster owned bunch across  town?

4. Would one of us get as warm a welcome if we entered into your home page?

5. Since this is Friends of Fulham, the most polite site on the net, I'll appoligize if I did seem rude. Good luck, starting Thursday for the rest of the season. And, as some one said keep your hands off our youngsters. We do have a statue for sale, I mean we'll pay you to take it.  :033:

Well done sir - well done indeed!!!
065.gif 065.gif 065.gif 077.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

The Hole

Thank you RidgeRider, Lighthouse, Mr Fulham, The Bronsons, Irelands_number1, HatterDon, ScalleysDad, BalDrick, ClarksOriginal, AlFayedsChequebook, ffctom_b. It really is appreciated.

YankeeJim, all fans are welcome if interested in constructive healthy discussion. Here is the Fulham vs United matchday thread from the forum: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/forum/f8/fulham-vs-manchester-united-2336/ I think the comments by forum members are fairly balanced.

ClarksOriginal

I would agree, Mr Hole, S.E.A reminds me of FOF, you seem to have to very rational, educated memebers. Best of luck with the forum and the season.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

BalDrick

Quote from: The Hole on December 21, 2011, 09:52:18 AM
Thank you RidgeRider, Lighthouse, Mr Fulham, The Bronsons, Irelands_number1, HatterDon, ScalleysDad, BalDrick, ClarksOriginal, AlFayedsChequebook, ffctom_b. It really is appreciated.

YankeeJim, all fans are welcome if interested in constructive healthy discussion. Here is Fulham vs United matchday thread from the forum: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/forum/f8/fulham-vs-manchester-united-2336/ I think the comments by forum members are fairly balanced.

Wow - we do seem to be rated, and correctly so in my opinion.

Easy to dismiss United fans and tar them all with the same glory-hunting brush but that is, I suspect, unfair on a large majority of them. Never ceases to wind me up people making jokes about London-based United fans and ignoring all the Liverpool fans that not only live down here but are from here. (Of course you can't slag off scousers today, one of them has been complely unjustifiably punished; everyone knows nothing is ever the fault of a Liverpudlian or player.)
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: BalDrick on December 21, 2011, 10:28:40 AM
Quote from: The Hole on December 21, 2011, 09:52:18 AM

YankeeJim, all fans are welcome if interested in constructive healthy discussion. Here is Fulham vs United matchday thread from the forum: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/forum/f8/fulham-vs-manchester-united-2336/ I think the comments by forum members are fairly balanced.

Wow - we do seem to be rated, and correctly so in my opinion.

Easy to dismiss United fans and tar them all with the same glory-hunting brush but that is, I suspect, unfair on a large majority of them. Never ceases to wind me up people making jokes about London-based United fans and ignoring all the Liverpool fans that not only live down here but are from here. (Of course you can't slag off scousers today, one of them has been complely unjustifiably punished; everyone knows nothing is ever the fault of a Liverpudlian or player.)

Apparently Suarez' grandfather is black so it makes it all ok...... Which an excuse I saw on Twitter. Unbelievable how narrow minded people can be.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

The Hole

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on December 21, 2011, 10:21:06 AM
I would agree, Mr Hole, S.E.A reminds me of FOF, you seem to have to very rational, educated memebers. Best of luck with the forum and the season.

Thank you, ClarksOriginal.   :dft003:

HatterDon

Mr. The Hole, I like your site and your posters and -- since I was heavily quoted in the match preview -- your editing skills.

One hint: Your site could improve significantly by having several threads on sausages and one showcasing the Best Looking Women Over 40.

Best of luck this evening, but leave the winning to us!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel