News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hell yeah, Fulham win4-1! We are moving on in Europe!

Started by Tom, March 18, 2010, 08:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

What a great game tonight with some great goals! To come from behind and win 4-1 is fantastic. What a great year we are having!!! Guys we are moving on in Europe and are in the final 8!
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

we deserve some magic... I think dreaming of silver wear just got a little more plausible... Very proud of my Fulham boys very phuquin proud... Bobby was a beast, he got us back in this game then the link up between he Davies and Gera, all great stuff... and we did it with them draped all over our boys on every free kick and corner... all our goals came from the run of play and I include the penalty, as gera was surely through on goal all alone if he wasn't hog tied by Canavaro... then the icing with Dempsey's magical finish was rapturous... wow I actually contemplated for a split second after their goal to go out and not watch the game, man that would have been a horible mistake.

Tom

To overcome the odds that we did tonight makes me so proud to be a Fulham fan! Man do I wish I could have been at the game. Fulham For Life! FFL baby!!!
Fulham for life!

Tom

No one else is excited about this huge win like me?
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: Tom on March 18, 2010, 11:46:46 PM
I just think the rest of us has passed out by now, Tom. I feel like about to keel over any minute and it's not even 8 o clock in New York.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on March 18, 2010, 11:48:53 PM
Quote from: Tom on March 18, 2010, 11:46:46 PM
I just think the rest of us has passed out by now, Tom. I feel like about to keel over any minute and it's not even 8 o clock in New York.

7 o Clock here in San Diego Finnster.
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

well I'm hardly somebody but I know I'm not nobody... :015: