more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday FFCOutpostCommander

Started by White Noise, March 19, 2010, 09:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Many Happy Returns for today!

It says you are 53 today but I am guessing that you maybe aged another 5 years last night.

Have a good one.

The Equalizer

Happy Birthday mate. And what a fine day to have a birthday on, double the celebrations!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Happy Birthday..  Nice little prezzie last night!!

LBNo11

...have a great day FFCOC, I hope the only drag you have today is like this:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

Happy happy birthday Commander ..... two reasons for that grin to be fixed this morning.... I'm still coming to terms with news ........you are 53  :011:

Have a great day.   

FFCOutpostCommander

Thank you all for the good wishes! Getting a late start here today as I was up reveling in all the reviews on our historic victory until very late last night. This has been a very fine run, starting the party on St. Patricks day, the win last night for an early present, and now a gathering with family and friends this evening. Catching up with Fulham and you folks is one of the best parts of every day and a heart felt thank you to those that worked so hard to bring this board to us and keep it special!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

Lighthouse

May I just add my good wishes on this the day that we will never forget. How clever to time your birthday so well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

Jimpav

Happy birthday mate, what a great day for a birthday!

finnster01

Happy birthday mate. May you have a wonderful and blessed day
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

WhiteJC

FFCOutpostCommander

Another round of thank yous' to all of you. I have been thinking I may have to retire the day as it will take some doing to best this year's events. What is it that they say about retiring on a high note. Besides I'm ready to stop counting birthdays anyway. No kidding, I would be embarrassed to ask for anything more (except maybe an equally sound thrashing of Spuds in the cup at White Hart Lane :dft001:)
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

HatterDon

Happy Birthday indeed, and what a nice present my fellow Texan gave you, eh?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

blingo

Many Happy Returns from Blingo aswell m8

RidgeRider

A bit late to the well wishing party but Happy Birthday Commander! Sounds like this has been a good string of days and hope the reveling and good cheer continues.

Steve_orino

Happy Birthday to you Mr. Commander. 

As Mr.HDon alluded to earlier, please consider that 4th goal a gift from all of Texas!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09