News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - What's your "album of the moment"?

Started by Burt, March 27, 2010, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Just taking a quick break whilst the missus has popped out.

I have been listening to "The Resistance" by Muse. Fantastic stuff. The only way to combat the ever-growing DIY list and overcome the disappointment of Wednesday night.

Sorry, just thought I would slip that one in there.

I'll go back to my rollering now.

COYW

SuffolkWhite

"Best of the Jam" in anticipation of the "From the Jamm" gig in Norwich in April I'm going to.
" That's Entertainment lalalalalalalaa"
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

CorkCity

Abba Gold , Dancing Queen feel the beat la la la la ect !
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

LBNo11

...Atom Heart Mother by Pink Floyd, I haven't listened to it for ages, even though it's one of my favourites. Strange but enticing album.

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Just bought the sound track to "saving private Ryan " very stirring music, great as background, even now the CD is still fetching nearly £10

helgell

Been listening to Clash's London Calling, doesn't get much better.

HatterDon

Crazy Heart sound track. Forget the Oscar-winning songs, "Somebody Else," "Fallin' and Flyin'," and Lightnin' Hopkins's "Once a Gambler" are brilliant.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Steve_orino

Had 3 footy games this weekend - 2 as a coach and 1 as a 'weekend-warrior'

Tool has prepped me for the games!  Forgive me as I don't know the album name though.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

timmyg

Local Natives -- Gorilla Manor

(and)

The Morning Benders -- Big Echo
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Vinnieffc

WhiteJC

michaelread

atm, cant decide between

Sigur Ros - Takk.....
Frank Turner - Love, Ire and Song

but Jonsi (front man of Sigur Ros) is bringing out his solo album this week, I am sure it will take over for a month or so

HammyH3

Listening to Gene Clark's "No Other" from 1974 on Spotify whilst supposedly working.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

manxman

Sigh no more - Mumford and sons :dft003:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

simplyfulham

oh Burt, I'd better not share my opinion of Muse's latest offerings if you're enjoying it so much. I'm not really up for starting arguments/ debates, but I'm glad you enjoy it! anyway...

For me, at the moment it's The Black Keys - The Big Come Up