watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summers on it's way

Started by tjl, March 28, 2010, 05:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

Yes summer is almost with us, had to work all day yesterday so for lunch went to the island hall and was pleased to see our football squad in training so roll on Easter and then live sport on the rock football/cricket plus this year hockey, bring it on. :003:

Tom

80 degrees here in San Diego yesterday. Suppose to be a couple degrees warmer today.
Fulham for life!

TheDaddy

Quote from: Tom on March 28, 2010, 08:01:31 AM
80 degrees here in San Diego yesterday. Suppose to be a couple degrees warmer today.
Bugger ! Well its British summer time here and its raining nothing ever changes  :008:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Tom

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 28, 2010, 08:05:03 AM
Bugger ! Well its British summer time here and its raining nothing ever changes  :008:
Come to sunny San Diego, great vacation spot. I think it is suppose to rain here on Thursday.
Fulham for life!

TheDaddy

Quote from: Tom on March 28, 2010, 08:16:04 AM
Come to sunny San Diego, great vacation spot. I think it is suppose to rain here on Thursday.
With my luck with holidays Tom San Diego would have its worse ever rain storm since records started.The lads at work ask when im off so they can change there dates thats how bad i am. :56:

Tom

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 28, 2010, 08:26:13 AM
Quote from: Tom on March 28, 2010, 08:16:04 AM
With my luck with holidays Tom San Diego would have its worse ever rain storm since records started.The lads at work ask when im off so they can change there dates thats how bad i am. :56:
Everybody's luck has to change sometime. Come to San Diego and I will take you to a baseball game daddy.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

I dont usually feel the cold, but today i woke up shivering, must be a dose of man flu. Being a top bloke though i still went out and done a bit of work. I cant wait till we have a great week of high temps and sun and the phone dont stop ringing with people wanting their garden done.

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 28, 2010, 05:38:39 PM
I dont usually feel the cold, but today i woke up shivering, must be a dose of man flu. Being a top bloke though i still went out and done a bit of work. I cant wait till we have a great week of high temps and sun and the phone dont stop ringing with people wanting their garden done.
Your have to speak to RidgeRider and get some Butt butter Fred ,help  you from getting burnt  gardeners bum  :55:

FulhamGK

I am definitely looking forward to the warmer weather, however I am very sad  :dft006: I won't get to enjoy it as much this summer as I had surgery last week to repair a torn ACL and meniscus.  So, does anyone have any low key suggestions for me this summer to replace my time I would be spending on the pitch or swinging the clubs?
Don't mess with Texas!

HatterDon

beautiful day here in San Antonio, TX. I walked to the gym this morning for a workout and limped back in glorious sunshine and temperatures in the 70s!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Whiteroom

Talking of how 'summers' on the way. Apparently West Ham are going to be sponsored by Ann Summers next season and their home kit will be predominantly pink. Things are looking up. Maybe its a parting gift from Zola!

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Whiteroom on April 01, 2010, 01:38:08 PM
Talking of how 'summers' on the way. Apparently West Ham are going to be sponsored by Ann Summers next season and their home kit will be predominantly pink. Things are looking up. Maybe its a parting gift from Zola!

Very apt as they're gonna be f****d every week....

RidgeRider

Quote from: FulhamGK on March 31, 2010, 10:03:54 PM
I am definitely looking forward to the warmer weather, however I am very sad  :dft006: I won't get to enjoy it as much this summer as I had surgery last week to repair a torn ACL and meniscus.  So, does anyone have any low key suggestions for me this summer to replace my time I would be spending on the pitch or swinging the clubs?

Buy a bike and ride baby!  :dft009: No way to mess up your knee on a bike. You could also pick up some football books and do some book reviews for us.  :dft012: