Main Menu

Team for today

Started by Sector9, May 06, 2012, 01:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sector9

pic.twitter.com/QRyP33Ex

Look at that young, strong bench.

Sector9

And in contrast, is that only 3 players under 30?

Bassey the warrior

Good line up, it is important we dominate midfield. Loving that bench, so youthful.

ElissonSnygg

That is the ultimate team. What a great team to finish the season home with

COYW
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Mr Fulham

Possibly the oldest team we've fielded so far, second youngest player is Stephen Kelly who will be 29 in September.

Young bench though, but still. Jol again plays the old guard. A last hooray.

sipwell

Murphy, Diarra and Dembélé all start. Would that mean one of them is leaving (their farewell game so to speak?)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: sipwell on May 06, 2012, 01:19:05 PM
Murphy, Diarra and Dembélé all start. Would that mean one of them is leaving (their farewell game so to speak?)

Don't think so. Who would you play instead? No, I think Jol sees this as our strongest line-up for our last home match. Only very few people know what will happen in summer.

AVERAGE AGE: 30,81 yrs

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 06, 2012, 01:16:28 PM
Possibly the oldest team we've fielded so far, second youngest player is Stephen Kelly who will be 29 in September.

Young bench though, but still. Jol again plays the old guard. A last hooray.
He's playing the team he thinks will win. This is a game we should be winning.

PokerMatt

Anyone want to post the team? I can guess but won't be at my computer til almost kick off to see the line up.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

sipwell

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 06, 2012, 01:21:10 PM

Don't think so. Who would you play instead? No, I think Jol sees this as our strongest line-up for our last home match. Only very few people know what will happen in summer.

Well, the current line-up implies that Dembélé plays as an attacker rather than his central midfield role. In previous games, it was either Murphy or Diarra who started next to Dembélé, wasn't it?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: sipwell on May 06, 2012, 01:36:36 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 06, 2012, 01:21:10 PM

Well, the current line-up implies that Dembélé plays as an attacker rather than his central midfield role. In previous games, it was either Murphy or Diarra who started next to Dembélé, wasn't it?
Murphy and Diarra have started next to each other for something three or four games haven't they?
This is purely tactical. Sunderland are packing the midfield.