Pavel Pogrebnyak
0 (0%)
Kerim Frei
0 (0%)
Chris Baird
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Sheepskin Junior

Judging by the BBC and Fulham on Twitter, the Moose had a good game.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Bassey the warrior

Has to be Dempsey or Diarra. Diarra just shades it for me.

NogoodBoyo

Only saw the second half, but Dembele looked like he was from a different planet.  Nobody could touch him without fouling him.  Brilliant runs.  Great shots. Pure class. A joy to watch.
Nogood "not seen many like him, itis" Boyo

sipwell

I am going for my compatriot too. It was an "emotional" game for all Belgophiles: Belgian attacker vs. Belgian goalkeeper. Moussa had three good opportunities and scored 1.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

dont stand me down

I'm going for Murphy,the guy has been such a huge part of our success in the last 4 years,I just hope when he waved to the Hammy End it wasn't a good bye.

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Burt

There were some strong performances today. Diarra, the Pog, Murph, Dempsey, Duff... But it was Moussa for me - looked dangerous every time he got the ball.

Bassey the warrior

I've gone for Diarra over Dembele because he was so important to us not conceding. He won the midfield battle for us and from his interceptions we built our attacks.
Whilst Dembele had a fabulous game I feel Diarra's contribution was more important.

PokerMatt

Quote from: The Moose on May 06, 2012, 05:41:29 PM
I've gone for Diarra over Dembele because he was so important to us not conceding. He won the midfield battle for us and from his interceptions we built our attacks.
Whilst Dembele had a fabulous game I feel Diarra's contribution was more important.

Agreed. Same man I've gone for. In a game where really everyone excelled, Diarra's composure, passing range, stamina and willingness to go from box to box was a cut above today.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

MasterHaynes

Diarra for me, he was immense for us today and I hope we are offering him at least a 2 year contract with an option for another year as I fear if we sign him for just a year he will be snapped up in January next year by one of the top 6

Zu-Meister

what a brilliant signing diarra has been for us, was saying when we signed him that its fantastic business. hope we sign him on a permanent basis.

Basil

Kelly was excellent again, Clint my MOTM though.

PokerMatt

Quote from: MasterHaynes on May 06, 2012, 05:57:30 PM
Diarra for me, he was immense for us today and I hope we are offering him at least a 2 year contract with an option for another year as I fear if we sign him for just a year he will be snapped up in January next year by one of the top 6

We will be top 6 in Jan next year  098.gif :wine:

But yes, get him signed up. What he has doesn't diminish with age as much as players who rely on speed. He is quite possibly the best all round midfielder I've seen at Fulham.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Bassey the warrior

I think we'll give him at least 2 years. We wanted to see if he was fit enough and he is. Hopefully he will want to stay.
Rather ironically the player he most reminds me of is Michael Essien, a player who used to play alongside at Lyon.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Zu-Meister on May 06, 2012, 06:01:59 PM
what a brilliant signing diarra has been for us, was saying when we signed him that its fantastic business. hope we sign him on a permanent basis.
Can't believe no one signed him before us. He's been outstanding recently. He is exactly what we've needed for years.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: PokerMatt on May 06, 2012, 06:06:48 PM

We will be top 6 in Jan next year  098.gif :wine:

But yes, get him signed up. What he has doesn't diminish with age as much as players who rely on speed. He is quite possibly the best all round midfielder I've seen at Fulham.
I think you're right. If he can keep this consistency and chip in with a few more goals and assists he will be one hell of a player.

cebu

I gave my vote to Moussa ... vainly hoping he'll be with us next season.

JimmyDunnesBum

A few to choose from , but I'll go for Damien Duff. Those old legs keep going.

mrska

Diarra..  breaks up loads of attacks in midfield....  gets better every game   :clap_hands:

SG

Diarra for me out from a team of all stars today