more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Orange Away Kit Next Season

Started by White Noise, May 06, 2012, 05:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

In the programme today it said

Oranje is het nieuwe zwart. Which translates as Orange is the new black.

What do you think of an orange away kit?

And do you think this means the Dutchman stays and will be bringing in loads of Dutch players in the summer?

WhiteJC

I made these a season or three ago....

FatFreddysCat

Would love an orange away kit, only because at five a side we have to wear these horrible orange bibs, i've was going to buy the Holland top, but bought a £15 nike top instead, but it'll be good to be able to wear a Fulham top, when most there are bitters.

valdeingruo

It would be a change, and it probably is hinting at the way Jol really wants to play. If everything goes well, the oranje of Fulham could be a success in every aspect.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Mr Fulham

it means that Jol will stay and that he's interested in Eredivise players such as Brama or Chadli.

And I know that Chadli is from Belgium. 092.gif

sipwell

Oranje is also the nickname of the Dutch football team. And it is also an expression in Dutch to say "the new thing", just like in English. "Orange is the new black".
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: sipwell on May 06, 2012, 06:23:09 PM
Oranje is also the nickname of the Dutch football team. And it is also an expression in Dutch to say "the new thing", just like in English. "Orange is the new black".

i trust that with your love of the dutch, you will be picking up an oranje shirt next season?

Swedish Terrier

If our away kit is released on the 6th of June, I wonder when our home kit will be out.
Also, I don't dislike the idea of an orange away kit, but I don't like it either. It can look awful (see QPR) and quite nice (Dutch national team).
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

sipwell

It says "1st of April" 2012. Err?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

White Noise

Jol is staying then.

The US tour is supposedly not confirmed so maybe we will all be on The Magic Bus to The Dam after all.

JimmyDunnesBum

I'd hate it - it'd remind me of QPR.

TWFL

I would love it, only if done well. I've always liked the Dutch top (bit of bias considering I'm part Dutch) and for Fulham to do it would be great.

I wonder if it'll be the same stretchy material as it has been for the past two years..

The Bronsons

As usual, the mock-up looks nice, the picture of the real kit will look okay, and the actual shirt in the shop will be made of horrible cheap man-made material and designed to fit a slim, muscular, athletic man about 30 years younger and six inches taller than me.

Replica shirts, yuck.

Walsh

would remind me of Blackpool :|

General

Quote from: White Noise on May 06, 2012, 05:49:55 PM
In the programme today it said

Oranje is het nieuwe zwart. Which translates as Orange is the new black.

What do you think of an orange away kit?

And do you think this means the Dutchman stays and will be bringing in loads of Dutch players in the summer?

I'm not sure that's a reference to Fulhams new strip... I think it's just more a reference to the style of play

valdeingruo

Well if you look at the website thats exactly the mode they used to show our away kit was going to be black, instead of orange is the new black, they used "B.i.B"
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

dishEJtheRock!

why else would they put 6-6-12 on there? it has to be when they reveal the new kit and i would actually get one that was orange if it was made by any company besides kappa. im in fairly good shape and even i think they are made way too tight

Berserker

I like the thought of Orange, but really hope its not the same fit as this season.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bracken White

Not too fussed about our away kit - though Black & Red - stripes/hoops/halves/quarters my favoured choice. However BLACK shorts at Home - have cringed all season at that all-white choice ... bordering on the traitorous, for me!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique