watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

blackburn down

Started by bigalffc, May 07, 2012, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

MOR :

They were awful tonight...funny that...how the hell did they get 4 points off of us.

EJL

Quote from: MOR : on May 07, 2012, 10:01:22 PM
They were awful tonight...funny that...how the hell did they get 4 points off of us.
Because we don't get going till January and we're poor away. The image of Steve Kean standing on the touch line was difficult to look at. Still feel sorry for him because of the constant abuse he's suffered (even though he should have been sacked a long time ago)

jarv

Something is very, very wrong at Blackburn.

leonffc

More to the point, where were the plod at the end?
We had nothing to play for, no animosity with Sunderland but IF anyone got past the stewards there were 5 banks of police to get through if anyone fancied getting on yesterday.

By contrast, Blackburn have been simmering with hate all year, protests galore, playing their nearest rivals and were relegated and there wasn't a copper in sight at the end as fans came on the pitch!!

Jambo

Was given enough money to buy Bradley Orr in Jan.  Poor side but what chance did he have
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Bassey the warrior

I won't miss them. Chuffed for Wigan though, they've been excellent in 2012. Things are finally coming together after years of work. Although I do worry how they'll cope without Moses.

Legate21

I can see them reaching the lows of league one, doing a Leeds/Southampton/Charlton/etc

nevzter

i thought the buzz was that Venky's chicken-like product company was going to pump in the funds - strangely, they didn't, and i haven't followed the story so i'm sure there's some snafu with the money situation.  i guess they were saving so that they could sponsor the champion of the championship....
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

nevzter

Ahhh, got to get off that "666" post number!!!!!

COYW!
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Matt Inglis

No sleep shall be lost tonight.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

RidgeRider

Blackburn is one of several recent examples of a complete lack of vetting that appears to take place when a club is sold. It appears to be based entirely on the sales price and not about stewardship. The FA needs to do a better job of getting more involved. The Venkys are clearly idiots and have now completely devalued their asset via a lack of investment and poor stewardship. Foreign ownership has its risks. Here is another bright example.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pleaxg

SG

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 08, 2012, 01:39:00 AM
Blackburn is one of several recent examples of a complete lack of vetting that appears to take place when a club is sold. It appears to be based entirely on the sales price and not about stewardship. The FA needs to do a better job of getting more involved. The Venkys are clearly idiots and have now completely devalued their asset via a lack of investment and poor stewardship. Foreign ownership has its risks. Here is another bright example.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pleaxg

And the ultimate irony is that Allardyce and the Cheats may replace them. Yet again the fan on the terrace has been sold down the river by apparently incompetent stewardship. I say it every time this happens (and it happens far too often) - thank god for our chairman.

Fulham Far East

who will leave Blackburn and do you think we want any of them?

White Noise

Kean vows to stay and help them get back up -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17984354

Re the above question about their players, heres the squad -

Goalkeepers
1 Robinson
13 Bunn
34 Kean
Defenders
2 Salgado
3 Olsson
5 Givet
16 Dann
18 Orr
30 O'Connor
31 Hanley
32 Ribeiro
38 Anderson
39 Henley
Midfielders
8 Dunn
10 Formica
11 Grella
12 Pedersen
14 Petrovic
15 Nzonzi
21 Olsson
26 Goulon
29 Vukcevic
35 Lowe
36 Linganzi
40 Cotton
41 Hanley
Forwards
9 Modeste
20 Rochina
22 Blackman
23 Hoilett
24 Yakubu
25 Goodwillie
Hitchcock

MJG

Hoilett is the only one I would be interested in from that squad. Maybe Robinson if Mark left and let Stockdale and Robinson fight it out.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Legate21 on May 07, 2012, 11:03:06 PM
I can see them reaching the lows of league one, doing a Leeds/Southampton/Charlton/etc

Legate21 ...............????? for their fans  I do hope not.

Blackburn have won the Premiership  along with Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea.....
The only teams to do so. As some  one else said :  It was hard to watch,  particularly as they came up with us.  

Burt

Quote from: MJG on May 08, 2012, 07:00:29 AM
Hoilett is the only one I would be interested in from that squad. Maybe Robinson if Mark left and let Stockdale and Robinson fight it out.

Pedersen and Yakubu can be quite handy, on their day.

finnster01

Pedersen is a cheat and a diver. Not Fulham material. Takes great corners though (when he isn't cheating)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

leonffc

Quote from: KCat on May 08, 2012, 07:18:04 AM
Quote from: Legate21 on May 07, 2012, 11:03:06 PM

Legate21 ...............????? for their fans  I do hope not.

Blackburn have won the Premiership  along with Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea.....
The only teams to do so. As some  one else said :  It was hard to watch,  particularly as they came up with us.  

The same fans that have created a horrible atmosphere at Ewood park this year sapping what little confidence the team may have had?  :038: Little time for them this year.