watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Anyone Expecting Us To Win At Spurs?

Started by White Noise, May 08, 2012, 10:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNelson

Maybe someone will dress a chicken up in a Spuds kit and release it on to the pitch.  Make it a hen, por favor!!   yee-haw!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

finnster01

Quote from: LordNelson on May 09, 2012, 09:11:44 PM
Maybe someone will dress a chicken up in a Spuds kit and release it on to the pitch.  Make it a hen, por favor!!   yee-haw!

Somebody smuggle in a badger please. Now that would be instant respect!

COYW!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BB

The only possible answer to this question is..... YES!!!!! 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif

Holders

If we win we can match our highest ever placing and set a new points record, plus D&D will be going for it so there should be some motivation. Dembele had his shooting boots on on Saturday.

We can do it but it all depends on which Fulham and which Tottenham turn up.

I'd swap a Fulham win for a Bolton win!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

BalDrick

'I'd swap a Fulham win for a Bolton win!'

Now that's a good shout.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MJG

Quote from: BalDrick on May 10, 2012, 08:34:27 AM

Now that's a good shout.
As long as Man City don't balls it up.

cebu

Our season is a success even if we fail to get anything at WHL. Their season is a failure if they fail to win. The pressure is all on them, not us. So we can play with confidence within ourselves and beat them 0-2.

Come on lads, make 'Arry cry ... send Newcastle into the Champions League spot!

FatFreddysCat

Now that's a good shout.
I'd definately be a happy bunny if it ends up like that.

Rupert

The Arsenal fan at work has been on at me all day, stating how important it is we that win.
I've been shrugging and pointing out that as there is no pressure on us, we can enjoy the day and see what happens on the pitch. If we win, great, if we lose and Spuds knock his lot out of the Chump's League, well, its no skin off my nose, is it?
He's definately getting nervous.

The Spuds fan, on the other hand, is unusually confident, which suggests to me that he will take early retirement if we turn them over in order to not have to face me deliberately not mentioning the result all during the subsequent several weeks.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

sweek

Quote from: HatterDon on May 09, 2012, 05:24:02 AM
after dominating them at the Cottage and losing at the last gasp, I want to beat these humpties more than anyone in the league.

I don't think we will, mind, but I'd really like us to put Newcastle above them.
To be fair we didn't lose at the last gasp, we were losing the whole time after a terrible first half. When we should've drawn level at 2-2 it became 1-3 instead. The most frustrating game this season in many ways. Hope we can make up for it, although I'd rather see Spurs in the CL than Chelsea.

BalDrick

Quote from: MJG on May 10, 2012, 12:33:16 PM

Now that's a good shout.
As long as Man City don't balls it up.

Surely that's not going to happen? Even the most diehard United fan knows that it won't.

No surprise at all but Sky will be fawning over their Manchester darlings on Sunday - both games being shown - but I think I'll watch Jeff so I know about all our goals and all Bolton's. Unless they have that utter moron bellend Merson covering our game that is. Oh please no, been such a good season, don't make me put up with that f**kwit on the last day.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town