watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ive read, apparently united, newcastle and FULHAM!! have scouts in bucharest

Started by cottage cheese, May 09, 2012, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

its was an article about how modest teams in spain have dominated teams in europa league this year and that teams are starting to take note and from sources " teams from england have scouts tonight. We were mentioned.

To be honest i have no idea how on earth they could tell which scouts would be at the game but i am wondering who would we be "scouting" anyway

AlFayedsChequebook

I met MAF in the pub and he told me we were going to bring Falcao and Llorente in as our strike pairing for next season  :015:

cottage cheese

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 09, 2012, 04:43:27 PM
I met MAF in the pub and he told me we were going to bring Falcao and Llorente in as our strike pairing for next season  :015:

was that after a few pints of timmy taylor??? i hear he loves the stuff

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: cottage cheese on May 09, 2012, 04:45:00 PM

Pints of Timothy Taylor with a goldschlager chaser. The man has class, what can I say?

ClarksOriginal

Probably not only to scout out potential players, but also the way both teams operate. Bilbao and Madrid play with similar hi-tempo styles, pressing high up the pitch.... maybe we are looking to implement that within our play?

@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Jack Fulham

cottage cheese

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 09, 2012, 04:56:32 PM
Quote from: cottage cheese on May 09, 2012, 04:45:00 PM
[/q
uote]

Pints of Timothy Taylor with a goldschlager chaser. The man has class, what can I say?

those cheeky gold bits...its what rich people do, you lucky man

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on May 09, 2012, 05:00:08 PM
Probably not only to scout out potential players, but also the way both teams operate. Bilbao and Madrid play with similar hi-tempo styles, pressing high up the pitch.... maybe we are looking to implement that within our play?

to use clint's favourite phrase: That's what's up!
But hopefully not their defensive style. all four semi-final teams were absolutely shocking defensively. league one style.