watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bit of help please.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 10, 2012, 04:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

How do i go about finding out my criminal record? What's spent and what's still on there, i'm looking for the full works, because i understand there are a few differant types of searces you go get. And how much does it cost roughly? Cheers.

The Equalizer

I'd start with the BBC News Homepage if I were you mate.  :59:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

speaking of criminal records

Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling

The assassination of a perfectly good song.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 10, 2012, 05:00:09 PM
I'd start with the BBC News Homepage if I were you mate.  :59:
Hahaha, If they print it out that's half of the Amazon rainforest gone.

FatFreddysCat

Only Black and White Swedes on here HD.

Berserker

What about a Freedom of Information request on yourself. Not sure how you lodge one but plently of people seem to put them in
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Blingo

Go to every police station you've been nicked in and ask them for a copy of the charge sheets. Problem solved lol.

finnster01

Try these guys Spence, not sure what they charge but I understand that they are pretty good and through:

https://www.peoplecheck.co.uk/backgroundchecks/crb/
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SouthfieldWhite

Go to your local police station and ask about a police records check on you, I did it about 7 years ago and cost me a tenner, just hope you gavnt skipped bail at anytime or it will cost you more than a tenner  :59:

FatFreddysCat

Fletchino

You could get a CRB it shows up everything even when you a youth!! British gas done
it to us when they took over we all kept are jobs

AlbanianWhite

Don't worry about it love. You'll be reborn in a couple of days and it will all be forgotten about.
An Albanian is for life, not just for Christmas!

grimmynz

If you emigrate to NZ you have to get a police check done. I'll check where I got this done.  Sorry mate, if you've got a record you probably won't be able to come to NZ (not even for wine tasting).  You should be fine emigrating to Aussie tho'... 086.gif

AlbanianWhite

Quote from: grimmynz on May 10, 2012, 09:11:29 PM
If you emigrate to NZ you have to get a police check done. I'll check where I got this done.  Sorry mate, if you've got a record you probably won't be able to come to NZ (not even for wine tasting).  You should be fine emigrating to Aussie tho'... 086.gif
He's not aloud out of Northolt.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: AlbanianWhite on May 10, 2012, 09:15:55 PM
Quote from: grimmynz on May 10, 2012, 09:11:29 PM
He's not aloud out of Northolt.
Mmm and i thought you was definately going to your brothers Stag do in Newcastle, get that thumb off your head lad.

AlbanianWhite

I was referring to your criminal activity. You have to go and resort to your stock insult. I hope when you are female you become a tad more sensitive.

finnster01

He he, I see Hangover 3 in the making   :005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Moggy ........................go to the mother load
you can apply online, sign up to
via the Government Gateway  http://www.gateway.gov.uk/
everyone should ...................... real useful for all kinds of things,you can order a birth cert, duplicate driving licence is real easy to get and speedy ,all sorts

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employment/Startinganewjob/index.htm?CID=EMP&PLA=url_mon&CRE=crb
there are telephone no and most of the info you need

FatFreddysCat

K Cat you are once again a star.