watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U18 Final at the cottage

Started by MasterHaynes, May 12, 2012, 12:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Come on all you supporters get behind the team and come to the cottage today at 2pm for the Final. We want to show this group of talented youngsters that Fulham is the place to build their career and not leave us when they get the first offer from bigger clubs around europe.

With no other games, a last chance to spend some hours at the cottage before the long summer break and an early opportunity to see some of next seasons first team squad players.

With all the rumoured exits you can reassure yourself that we do not need to be rushing out and buying has beens or punts on championship players at inflated prices. so come on move yourselves and get out the door and down to the cottage scarf scarf  Belgique 1499 1491 000en.gif :goalski:

FatFreddysCat

I actually would have loved to have gone to this game if it was at all possible.  I hope the young uns get a good turn out, any FOFers going?

nickmuir

i cant get up to the game is there any streams i can see it on ?

SKSW6

Fulham Football Club ‏ @FulhamFC
Our boys' starting line-up: Roberts, Brister, Grimmer, Pritchard, Kavanagh, Williams, Christensen, Minkwitz (c), Mesca, Altman, Woodrow #FFC

SKSW6

Subs for Kit Symons' lads: Banya, Sambou, Tankovic, Gameiro, O'Reilly #FFC #COYYW (Come on you Young Whites!)

manxman

No links for today? I want to have a look at Mesca play, he is meant to be phenomenal. BLAWHIARMY
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

TWFL

Surprised Tankovic isn't starting, thought he was meant to be better than Woodrow. Good Bench though

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Looks like a 442 today rather than a 433 which is usually deployed for the U18s. Would love to watch this but I feel it's unlikely, if someone could do some fishing around and find anything, I and probably a few others would be grateful.

nickmuir

20' There's been little goalmouth action as defences hold firm. #FFC's Josh Pritchard makes a crucial last-ditch tackle to deny Curtis Haley

nickmuir

25' Once again Ryan Williams leaves the Rovers defence in his wake but Cauley Woodrow can't latch onto his well-struck cross. #FFC 0-0 #BRFC

nickmuir

32' #FFC spend a few moments on the back foot & Blackburn's John O'Sullivan tees up Hugo Fernandez in space but he can only shoot wide. 0-0

nickmuir

36' Rovers asking the questions now, as Ryan Edwards' 19-yard free-kick hits #FFC's wall & Hugo Fernandez shows skill but drags a shot wide.

nickmuir

HT - #FFC finish the half on top, with Sean Kavanagh's free-kick crashing off the bar and Mesca firing agonisingly wide. #FFC 0-0 #BRFC

Holders

Pardon my ignorance but it this a one-leg or two-leg final?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The King

One-leg.

So, do we have Roberts on loan again for this match only or have we signed him or what?

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: The King on May 12, 2012, 03:02:47 PM
One-leg.

So, do we have Roberts on loan again for this match only or have we signed him or what?

The Twitter said this prior to kick off - "#FFC U18s goalkeeper today, Connor Roberts, was on the bench for Everton in last year's Final - and is determined to taste victory again." From the looks of that, he's permanant. Also, I'm not sure whether or not you can loan under 18 players.

The King

55' GOAL! Fulham 1-0 Blackburn. A #FFC corner falls to Mesca, who screws back for Cauley Woodrow to stroke the ball into the corner! #COYW

Mr_Moon

nickmuir

55' GOAL! Fulham 1-0 Blackburn. A #FFC corner falls to Mesca, who screws back for Cauley Woodrow to stroke the ball into the corner! #COYW

White Noise

In the semi-final thread a poster said he was sat near Roberts parents and they said we are just borrowing him.