more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR

Started by cookie123, May 12, 2012, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie123

Do you think qpr deserve to stay up?
Do you think that they will become the next man city?
Do you think they will stay up tomorrow?
Noone will ever make a greater escape than us, post all of your thoughts on QPR in this thread
come on you whites  scarf

FatFreddysCat

Unfortunately i reckon they will stay up as i cant see Bolton winning at Stoke, hope i'm wrong.

YankeeJim

No.
Hell no,
Sadly yes.

If they go down and Blackpool beats West Hamn, what a fine league we'll have next year.   098.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

SP

I'm on record as one of the few who want them to survive so we have two proper derby games again next season. Having said that, I think Bolton can nick a win, I expect the Stoke Wags will caution their boys against injury with their hols on the horizon.

The HaHas @ 20/1 appears to be a comfortable home win.

Bassey the warrior

They say every club gets what they deserve but that's not necessarily true. I guess what it comes down to is how many incorrect refereeing decisions went for them verses how many went against them.
They will not spend as big as Man City but I think they will outspend us significantly.
I think the odds are they will stay up tomorrow, I'm just hopeful Bolton are really up for it.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Matt Inglis

They haven't done anything particularly inspiring that would lead me to stay they certainly deserve to stay up. However, I must say at times this season the only way I could sum up Bolton would be dire. Therefore, they deserve to stay up more than Bolton do in my view. I don't think they'll spend a particularly great amount next season, obviously they will look to keep hold of Taiwo and Diakite but why would they want to completely overhaul their current squad when that worked out so badly for them this season. As 90% of people here correctly said, QPR's safety will depend on Bolton and how they perform. I hope QPR go down but personally I think it's impossible to call from my armchair.
There's only one thing that's certain about QPR's season now really, they will lose tomorrow.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

finnster01

Stoke's on holiday already. I can see Bolton nick 3. Muamba pulled through after being dead for 75 mins, can't see why Bolton can't follow that, and if Man City can't win at home against the bitters to win the league, they deserve to end second.

So in my opinion, tomorrow will be a very happy day for all (or at least most) Fulham fans.

COYW!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ffc73

If after 38 matches they are 17th they deserve to stay up
No
Yes
Our escape was a fantastic achievement but any supporter of any team that defies the odds to survive and stay up deserves to enjoy the experience without it being ranked.  The feeling I had at Pompey was the same as winning promotion.  I am sure QPR or Bolton will tomorrow have the same buzz

TheDaddy

Let them stay,Hughes spends mega bucks and they finish stone last next season . 098.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

LRCN

Quote from: finnster01 on May 12, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
Muamba pulled through after being dead for 75 mins, can't see why Bolton can't follow that

haha, great line

Jimbobob

:023: :022: :023:
Just cannot see Manure City losing or settling for a draw but stranger things have happened I guess.
All comes down to Bolton getting a win which I would not bet 2 cents on so it will be interesting.
I just want us to win but Jol seems more interested in Fart Spur winning sad to say... bang head
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Blingo

NO NO AND NO

COME ON BOLTON.

BalDrick

Do you think qpr deserve to stay up?
Has to be said, they appear to have been on the wrong end of some dodgy calls this season. As someone above says, if they finish 17th then they'll deserve it - they haven't been too bad of late, bar another trouncing in a derby.

Do you think that they will become the next man city?
I'm not sure how rich their owners are, suspect they may be the next Villa and discover the glass ceiling is a tough one.

Do you think they will stay up tomorrow
I know it's stupid but I have a horrible feeling they'll actually get something at Citeh.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Matt Inglis on May 12, 2012, 09:47:22 PM
They haven't done anything particularly inspiring that would lead me to stay they certainly deserve to stay up. However, I must say at times this season the only way I could sum up Bolton would be dire. Therefore, they deserve to stay up more than Bolton do in my view. I don't think they'll spend a particularly great amount next season, obviously they will look to keep hold of Taiwo and Diakite but why would they want to completely overhaul their current squad when that worked out so badly for them this season. As 90% of people here correctly said, QPR's safety will depend on Bolton and how they perform. I hope QPR go down but personally I think it's impossible to call from my armchair.
There's only one thing that's certain about QPR's season now really, they will lose tomorrow.

I don't know about that, they've had some excellent wins. I think they will overhaul their squad, Hughes will demand it. He would've done the same at Fulham if he'd stayed, but QPR have a much worse team.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

We're better than you,we're better than yoooooooou, stuff your ambition we're better than you :028: 

Don't dislike QPR as a football club,and I know some of there fans are muppets,but I really dislike Hughes and I wasn't Row Z's biggest fan even when he was here,so for those reasons I hope they go down. 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 

When this happens and Hughes spits his dummy out and walks,and Row Z goes to West Ham,if QPR get another manager and bounce straight back up I won't have a problem with them,but until then :028: :028:

cebu

Quote from: Jimbobob on May 13, 2012, 03:49:38 AM
:023: :022: :023:
Just cannot see Manure City losing or settling for a draw but stranger things have happened I guess.
All comes down to Bolton getting a win which I would not bet 2 cents on ...

Well Bolton only managed 4 home wins, but they've won 6 away from home, so you don't have to give up on them yet.