watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegated signings

Started by tommy, May 13, 2012, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy

With the bottom 3 now confirmed, they are going to have to sell players to balance the books. So out of the players for Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves, who would you like to sign for Fulham and as replacements for who if any?

Junior Hoilett springs to mind for me as a decent enough replacement for Demps if he indeed does leave us in the summer. Henry would be a good squad player, although we are pretty good already at CM.

TWFL

Quote from: tommy on May 13, 2012, 06:33:08 PM
With the bottom 3 now confirmed, they are going to have to sell players to balance the books. So out of the players for Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves, who would you like to sign for Fulham and as replacements for who if any?

Junior Hoilett springs to mind for me as a decent enough replacement for Demps if he indeed does leave us in the summer. Henry would be a good squad player, although we are pretty good already at CM.
Steven Fletcher deserves a chance at a bigger club. Scored double digits for the past couple of years at a team that doesn't score much.

watfordwhite

Klasnich excuse the spelling

Jack Fulham

Tonywa

Hoilett, N'zonsi and Yakuba please.

jarv

FLETCHER. Perfect match for Pog, holds the ball up well, scores a decent amount and is excellent in the air.

Matt Inglis

Obviously there are some big names who many have mentioned, and for that reason I don't feel the need to do so myself. One person I would take myself personally is Formica.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

YankeeJim

Stuart Holden .

Yes he has had two serious injuries. One was a simple mugging so he can be hardly blamned. I read an interview with him about two months ago and in it his rehab counselor said he had never worked with a more determined player in any sport. He's worth a gamble and coming off injury his price should be down. Maybe he wishes to move to a "bigger club" like he who shall be nameless.

Besides, he can replace Demps in the hearts and minds of us shallow Americans.  :dead horse:   starsnstripes

Though, I don't see the lad scoring 20. I'd like to have him even if Dempsey doesn't leave. He would give us another experienced option out wide. Our Irishman is getting older doncha know and just because we have some young talent out wide doesn't mean they'll come good immediately.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Mr Fulham

Pretty sure Holden will stay at Bolton.

Lee, Fletcher, Jarvis, O'Hara for me.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 13, 2012, 08:22:47 PM

Why do you think he'll stay at Bolton?

MJG

What about Mark Davies at Bolton?

YankeeJim

I just realized Karl Henry would be available.   :020:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bassey the warrior

Lee would be a good signing, we need a quick right winger. Wouldn't mind Holden. Hoilett, Hanley, Yakubu and possibly N'Zonzi would be good. Fletcher would also be good.

Bassey the warrior

For me I wouldn't want Jarvis, he will stifle Frei. Frei will become a regular next season I'm sure of it.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Jack Fulham on May 13, 2012, 08:31:41 PM

he seems to be thoroughly happy there...the fans really rate him and he often was in the stands among the supporters. Can't see him leaving.

And @TheMoose: Frei needs competition and I'm not convinced he's a left winger. Plus Jarvis is a completely different player. We need crossers.

HatterDon

Quote from: Jack Fulham on May 13, 2012, 08:31:41 PM

Out of loyalty to the team that signed him on a full-length contract while he was injured. It's hard to ignore that kind of faith when shown to a young player.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fulham Far East

I think Lee Chung Yong would be a good signing. Still in early twenties, quick, skillful and hard working. Plus, he would be big marketing tools for asian market.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Matt Inglis on May 13, 2012, 07:54:16 PM
Obviously there are some big names who many have mentioned, and for that reason I don't feel the need to do so myself. One person I would take myself personally is Formica.

I think Formica would give some old fashioned cover, he is good at sticking to things
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sipwell

Quote from: Fulham Far East on May 14, 2012, 09:43:17 AM
I think Lee Chung Yong would be a good signing. Still in early twenties, quick, skillful and hard working. Plus, he would be big marketing tools for asian market.

Isn't the marketing potential overrated? Just wondering? Does his curent team have a large Asian following?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!