watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Off for a bit of R&R

Started by finnster01, May 14, 2012, 09:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Flying out to South Beach Miami Florida in a minute, so expect a week of radio silence from the Finnster.

COYW!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...enjoy and chillax Finnster...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

AlFayedsChequebook

sipwell

We demand pictures of you returning as a lobster (you remain an Englander). Enjoy your holiday!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Nice! I might very well be moving there in a year or so, depending on how business goes.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 14, 2012, 10:36:54 AM
Nice! I might very well be moving there in a year or so, depending on how business goes.
Thank God  :015:

The Equalizer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 14, 2012, 11:44:24 AM
Thank God  :015:

I'll make sure to flush as we fly over Northolt on the way out.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Blingo

Had some nice spider crab there in Avalons.......enjoy my friend and safe journey.

sipwell

Have I told you how much I like you?

Blingo

Quote from: sipwell on May 14, 2012, 12:39:30 PM

Crawler lol.

The Equalizer

Not nearly enough to curry any favour.

sipwell

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 14, 2012, 12:45:34 PM

Not nearly enough to curry any favour.

I will review my battle plan. Thank You (intentional capitalization) for the update

Berserker

Quote from: sipwell on May 14, 2012, 10:31:43 AM
We demand pictures of you returning as a lobster (you remain an Englander). Enjoy your holiday!

Don't people from Belguim go pink in the sun as well then, or are they more sensible about it?  :dft012:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on May 14, 2012, 01:23:13 PM

Don't people from Belguim go pink in the sun as well then, or are they more sensible about it?  :dft012:

Most of us have Spanish, Italian or French ancestors. If we see sun, we become 'studs'. We have inherited the tendency to develop beer bellies and the like from the Germanics. So, in essence, it is not a pretty sight.

west kowloon white

Take in a game-need a cap,chew more than Ferigie,spit 28 times a minute more than a PL footballer and be more obese than Frank Large-hope you don't get thunderstorms every day-av a good one.

HatterDon

Quote from: sipwell on May 14, 2012, 01:36:52 PM

Most of us have Spanish, Italian or French ancestors. If we see sun, we become 'studs'. We have inherited the tendency to develop beer bellies and the like from the Germanics. So, in essence, it is not a pretty sight.

Do you also form a cordon by the pool so the Germans can proceed unhindered to get all the towels before the French can react?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sipwell

Quote from: HatterDon on May 14, 2012, 04:02:16 PM
Quote from: sipwell on May 14, 2012, 01:36:52 PM

Do you also form a cordon by the pool so the Germans can proceed unhindered to get all the towels before the French can react?

No because the French bribe us with excellent wine and pastis whereas the Germans only offer beer. In fact, we make sure the Germans don't have any towels so that they complain to the management and give the Germans overall a bad reputation. We are entitled to it via the Treaty of Versailles, article 35 para 2.3.