watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

THOMAS INCE TO FULHAM?

Started by cookie123, May 19, 2012, 06:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie123

with blackpool losing in the play-off final, talented winger Thomas ince could be just what we need: young, pacy and got flair?
what do you reckon the odds of him leaving blackpool are?  :wine:

Logicalman

Slightly better than the title of this thread  :005:

cookie123

he's better than duff?! itd be a good signing

Bassey the warrior

Wouldn't mind him but I'd prefer to get in a right footed right winger. We need some real width and we don't have one of those at the club.

Logicalman

Quote from: cookie123 on May 19, 2012, 06:34:57 PM
he's better than duff?! itd be a good signing

Wouldn't disagree with you, but after today's performance, you might see other teams - that have greater clout than us - picking him up.

FatFreddysCat

Kaka, Duff, Frei and Davies cant see the urgency for wingers. Plus that Mesca is a winger isn't he? Why stunt the developement of the young uns, let them blossom.

Mr Fulham

Much rather want Matt Phillips at Fulham.

Walsh

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 19, 2012, 07:02:29 PM
Much rather want Matt Phillips at Fulham.

you stole my post! I was just about to say I would rather take Matt Phillips, even though he didn't have the best of games today (missed two great chances) he is such a good player and did well to put himself in them two position today!

NorthernWhite

We were heavily linked with him last summer. It was probably the right move for him to go to Blackpool though as he's played every week.

He's looking like he could mature into a very good player.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I think I would rather Tom Ince, and that's not just on today's showing. I think (after watching a lot of Blackpool this season) that they are exactly the same in terms of skill and quality of player, but I do believe Ince's dribbling and ability to run at his full back is better than that of Matt Phillips, although that is just my opinion, what do I know?

Also, with us having Frei and Kacaniklic for left wingers, we are well equipped whereas we are less so on the right had side. I suspect with may sell Damien Duff to make room for lowering the average age. Could be a bigger summer for Fulham this year. I have faith that Martin Jol can see a young bargain and lower the average age without harming the quality of our team.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 19, 2012, 06:48:40 PM
Kaka, Duff, Frei and Davies cant see the urgency for wingers. Plus that Mesca is a winger isn't he? Why stunt the developement of the young uns, let them blossom.
Davies's Fulham career is over. I feel we need a right footed right winger so we have the option of playing with proper wingers.

cookie123

what are the left wingers that are most likely to come in the summer then?
or left wingers that are available and most likely to be transferable!

cookie123

Quote from: The Moose on May 19, 2012, 08:36:04 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 19, 2012, 06:48:40 PM
Davies's Fulham career is over. I feel we need a right footed right winger so we have the option of playing with proper wingers.

i agree that davies is wayyyy past it, as for duff he is getting old too

ElissonSnygg

Ince sure was impressive today. Id take him.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Jack Fulham

Ince will be sensible when making his move. He turned down a 3 year deal at Liverpool to join Blackpool for first team football. He'll go somewhere where he knows he will be played which could mean staying at Blackpool for another season.