watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

North South Divide

Started by White Noise, May 19, 2012, 10:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

When you look at a map of England I always consider the north to start at Stoke. When you drive up the M6 and reach that area it always gets grey and starts pissing down..Welcome to the North.

sipwell

Quote from: MJG on May 22, 2012, 02:24:16 PM
When you look at a map of England I always consider the north to start at Stoke. When you drive up the M6 and reach that area it always gets grey and starts pissing down..Welcome to the North.

So the South of England has blue skies and no rain by definition?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: HatterDon on May 22, 2012, 03:09:41 AM
This is instructive. I'm wondering exactly where the line is drawn, above which a player is a Dirty Northern Bastard.

I'm also declaring a permanent dispensation for St. Helens in honor of our own Northern Monkey.

098.gif 098.gif

As for singing"Dirty Northern Bastard"

we played Bolton about 3/4 seasons ago and Clint got hacked down just outside they penlty area
The whole of the Hammersmith End jump to there feet and start shouting
I'm dressed in a heavy old school Barbour Jacket,black and white scarf and my flat cap
screaming you Dirty Northern Bastard,with a northern(if slightly high pitched) accent looking like a right Northern Bastard
-when the gang around me saw this they all collasped in fits of laughter 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Now every time it's sang I get a sly dig and someone always shouts"and we've got another one of the buggers here!"
just another reason why I love this club 098.gif 098.gif

MJG

Quote from: sipwell on May 22, 2012, 02:36:42 PM

does today thats for sure.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: MJG on May 22, 2012, 06:50:56 PM
Quote from: sipwell on May 22, 2012, 02:36:42 PM

does today thats for sure.
Hopefully someone will be able to show a clip of Sunderland away when the game was called of because of a really heavy snow blizzard, meanwhile i was on my patio in just my shorts with a chilled glass of vino sweating my gonads off. The North really is grim.

Whitby Fulham

The North grim to bloody right its where I live the house's are well over priced no jobs full of tourists queuing to get fish and chips no cheap beer and the busiest shop is lidl.
It's dark buy 5 even in summer last time I saw the sun was at the newsagent still got dial up and no digital switch on here just got analogue (still don't get ch5 that's is true).
You all should call in when passing I will put the kettle on.