News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - I had no idea PSG fans were insane!

Started by Jimbobob, May 20, 2012, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

Horrible scene at match at FC Lorient. Lorient scored first and all hell broke lose.
PSG fans throwing massive flares and fireworks on the pitch!
Awful scene!
Just pathetic. :dft007:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

EJL

finnster01

Not the first time. They are a retarded lot. Like to see them play Millwall for fun (on telly).
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The King

Quote from: EJL on May 20, 2012, 09:15:33 PM
Been abandoned

Not? Meanwhile, Auxerre fans staged their own protest and now the title decider at Auxerre is 10 minutes behind other matches. Controversial if the title goes down to this, probably won't though.

EJL

Quote from: The King on May 20, 2012, 09:27:11 PM
Quote from: EJL on May 20, 2012, 09:15:33 PM
Been abandoned

Not? Meanwhile, Auxerre fans staged their own protest and now the title decider at Auxerre is 10 minutes behind other matches. Controversial if the title goes down to this, probably won't though.
Was it not? Just going off what my pal said.

HatterDon

PSG supporters are notorious thugs. This doesn't surprise me at all, although it does sadden me.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

EJL

I always used to think "Why has someone with wads of cash not come along and invested in a team like Paris St Germain?" This is the sort of thing that must of been putting a lot of people off.

finnster01

It is kind of interesting that a country that gave us the great Louis XIV and a few Napoleons still can't behave.

Oh I forgot, maybe that is exactly why?

Try cooking your food once in a while. It won't harm you... And those things that looks disgusting and lives in a river, just let them. You don't have to eat anything that moves and call it Eau De Alouette avec le Gorgogne.

French never made sense.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimbobob

Thanks for the education. I had no idea they were such punks. Well the good news was FC Lorient did not get relegated and the pigs did not win the title. Crazy people.
I just wanted to watch some football and all hell broke lose. Ridiculous.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

sipwell

Quote from: finnster01 on May 20, 2012, 11:46:22 PM
Eau De Alouette avec le Gorgogne.

French never made sense.

What the hell is that? Lark water with Gorgogne?

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ImperialWhite

Auxerre fans stopped the game against Montpellier for 20 minutes - in what was meant to be the game where they won it (they needed only a point). A whole stand had to be evacuated.

As Phillipe Auclair put it - you've shat on your own history Auxerre.