News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some teams QPR fans think they could get (Pictures)

Started by EJL, May 21, 2012, 10:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

Was shown this thread by a QPR supporter.  Very ambitious ...

Both the Ferdinands?
Good Heavens ! Owen on the bench?
Barton on the wing so he can kick the sh*t out of both the opposite winger and fullback.

My personal favourite. The most ambitious of the lot. Berbatov?

Admin

EJL

Quote from: Admin on May 21, 2012, 11:30:42 PM
2 words. Deluded Idiots  fp.gif
My thoughts exactly. I cannot begin to understand why they'd think they could get Berbatov.

Rupert

Quote from: EJL on May 21, 2012, 11:58:24 PM
Quote from: Admin on May 21, 2012, 11:30:42 PM
2 words. Deluded Idiots  fp.gif
My thoughts exactly. I cannot begin to understand why they'd think they could get Berbatov.

Because they are the biggest club in the universe, of course. Their ex-chairman said so, a decade ago, and they've stormed into the Premiership, picking up a top class manager since then. Yes, I can see the entire Man City squad begging Hughes to buy them this summer to give them a chance of getting another champions medal.

Do you think anyone has mentioned "financial fair play" to them, yet?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

CorkedHat

There's going to be plenty of spare pegs in their dressing room.

Hughes has decided to release eight out-of-contract players at the end of their deals.

Patrick Agyemang, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Danny Gabbidon, Fitz Hall, Peter Ramage, Danny Shittu and Rowan Vine will all be leaving Loftus Road next month.

Lee Cook? Now there's a name that rings a bell or was that Maurice Cook?

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

leonffc

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 22, 2012, 04:16:05 AM

Hughes has decided to release eight out-of-contract players at the end of their deals.

Patrick Agyemang, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Danny Gabbidon, Fitz Hall, Peter Ramage, Danny Shittu and Rowan Vine will all be leaving Loftus Road next month.

But Kieren Dyer impressed so much in his 7 (seven) minutes of first team action last year that he has been rewarded with a new deal. :dead horse:

CorkedHat

Quote from: leonffc on May 22, 2012, 06:13:10 AM

But Kieren Dyer impressed so much in his 7 (seven) minutes of first team action last year that he has been rewarded with a new deal. :dead horse:
Wasn't it Dyer who had a punch up with his own team mate when he was at Newcastle? That lasted almost seven minutes

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

leonffc

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 22, 2012, 07:06:54 AM
Quote from: leonffc on May 22, 2012, 06:13:10 AM

Wasn't it Dyer who had a punch up with his own team mate when he was at Newcastle? That lasted almost seven minutes

Haha yeah.
I sat next to him, and I think his agent on a plane when going out to the World cup in Germany and suprisingly he was a nice quiet humble guy. Everyone but our group were pestering him for aurographs and he had a bit of time for us. He tried to sort some extra tickets out but phoned my mate later to say he couldn't and appologised. Bumped into him at the airport on the way back and he came over and said hello etc. He really suprised me tbh.
I still dont get why he's got another contract though!!

sipwell

What surprises me is that Barton is still included. After his show in the last game of the season, I would not utter his name again, unless in a low-pitch tone grinding my teeth.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Hughes has upgraded his desk as well in case of the swift exit

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Andy_M

@got_maile

EJL

Quote from: sipwell on May 22, 2012, 09:57:26 AM
What surprises me is that Barton is still included. After his show in the last game of the season, I would not utter his name again, unless in a low-pitch tone grinding my teeth.
Precisely. Like every club Barton has been at, he somehow gets forgiven !? Better still is where they've positioned Barton in one of those teams. On the wing ? :s

SmithyFFC

The honestly think they could get Holiett and/or Berabtov?! Dream on!!!
FTID

Burt

Hamertime

Be mindful, the 'they' you refer to is a few quotes from a message board. Some of those additions (with a few exceptions) seem pretty similar to what a Fulham supporter might include... What's the point in responding to that thread with a pessimistic squad? Why all the bitterness?

JimmyDunnesBum

He's contracted and no-one else is going to want him  so , after serving a ban , they'll probably have to use him.