News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone Want To See Kieran Richardson At Fulham?

Started by White Noise, May 21, 2012, 10:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Not so much a rumour as a whisper or two on Twitter but apparently we and West Ham are in for him.

Does he flatter to deceive or could he be what we need?

SmithyFFC

In a word: no.

Overated, overpayed and overhyped. Doesn't even get into the Sunderland team these days, definitley not for me!
FTID

Bassey the warrior

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

EJL

He's one of these players who is pretty poor for 90 % of the season and then just sparks into life randomly. On the rare occasion when he turns up he is very, very good. Can take a decent free kick as well.

MJG

bog

JBH

leonffc

MasterHaynes

No thanks, we have no need now to buy average players who are now past their best. I think there is also a question about his ambition and motivation, his moves have just followed the money.

Tonywa

For God's sake no.  Might just as well have kept Greening.

White Noise

Jack Fulham

lots of haters it seems, i wouldn't mind Richardson, great utility player with a lot of pace.

Andy_M

I'm going to say on the wages he's probably on at Sunderland (they are known to pay quite a lot) he's got to be a no.

If he had sensible wage demands then he would be a very useful squad player but I feel his wage demands would be far from sensible!
@got_maile

jarv

NO. Not that he is a bad player but can't see where he would fit in.

fulhamben

not really, id rather frei and kaca get more game time
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

White Noise

Moyes eyes deal for wantaway Sunderland midfielder Richardson

By Sportsmail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 22:47, 22 May 2012 | UPDATED: 22:47, 22 May 2012

David Moyes has made an enquiry about Sunderland's Kieran Richardson.

The 27-year-old, who has 12 months left on his present contract, is expected to leave the club this summer after intimating to Martin O'Neill he would not be extending his deal.

On his way: Richardson (right) is expected to leave Sunderland this summer

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce is also mulling over a move for the midfielder while Fulham, QPR and Reading have also enquired. Londoner Richardson is keen to hear Moyes' vision for the future although would prefer a move back to London.

West Ham, where Richardson played as a schoolboy, had seemed the favourites to secure his signature but he is aware that Everton's European ambitions could bolster his chances of an England recall.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2148388/Everton-want-Kieran-Richardson.html#ixzz1vdowbbtC

TheDaddy

Let Everton have him not really ratted imho.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "