News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just when i thought i was out they pulled me back in.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 22, 2012, 03:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

My mate Jay rang earlier to say him and Drunken Duncan are going to get season tickets do i fancy getting one? I said nah cant afford it, but it's played on my mind and i now want one, refuse to sit in Putney or Hammersmith ends so 'm leaving it to chance if i can get 3 together in Stevenage Rd (not JH) H Block on 30th May when i've got some dosh i'm going to get it. A good few seasons have elapsed since i last had one but the thought of our getting a much younger squad and much more pace excites me again, especially young Frei. Might see you all next season and COYWS. Was going to pay off my Argos card and rip it up, but sod it.

sipwell

Good choice. Life is too short to not do things you might regret later on.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

leonffc

Oh God!!
See you next year for a beer then Spence?

Fletchino

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif

lifes for living me old mucker,welcome back home Fred scarf scarf scarf

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on May 22, 2012, 03:37:32 PM
Oh God!!
See you next year for a beer then Spence?
I should imagine i'd indulge a bit in the odd beer or two  :015: . Actually i'll be taking it a bit slowly if i do go as i'm earning sheeet money at the moment, but  end of october my licence is clean again and should hopefully have a bit more beer tokens spare  :beer:

LBNo11

...and all this happens when I am trying to go teetotal..!

:012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Well done Spence  :clap_hands:  scarf  yee-haw!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Bit of help chaps, you all know how crap i am at this computer malarky, i've just been on the main board clicked on season tickets found out its £599 before 1st june, but cant find what seats are available, how do i find the seat planner thing. Cheers.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 22, 2012, 04:02:35 PM

Well make sure you dont ask Kaz for a sip of her famous water bottle then  :015:

LBNo11

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 22, 2012, 04:11:23 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on May 22, 2012, 04:02:35 PM

Well make sure you dont ask Kaz for a sip of her famous water bottle then  :015:

...Ia ahem, Spence, I'm amazed the plastic bottle doesn't melt with all that gin..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Blingo

You're only getting it cos you know I will be attending matches next season. ;p

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on May 22, 2012, 06:07:21 PM
We'll i'd hate to miss out on the cup final tickets  :54: . Plenty of seats in H Block, at the moment my old ST seat is still available.

VicHalomsLovechild

Travers Barney

You know it makes sense Fred.....we can celebrate youre re-emergence down the Beatty for the Motspur tour...beers will be on me...I did introduce myself to your good lady down Rockwells when you were off line...she said that you'd be back and now your returning to the Cottage...great stuff!
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 22, 2012, 07:18:27 PM
So what league do Argos play in Spence?
They play in the skint council estate dweller cant afford kids presents league  Vic   :015: . Travers if i get the season ticket i defo wont be doing the tour, i'll spend the next couple of months paying a few things off, but cheers for the offer,will get in Rockwells a few times though  :beer:

HatterDon

Good news, Freddy. Wish I were there with you -- actually, we might do it again next season, who knows?
:beer:
If you go regularly, you can do your own match reports: "The View From Uh Where the !@#*% Are We Again?"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fletchino

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 22, 2012, 06:43:28 PM
Quote from: Blingo on May 22, 2012, 06:07:21 PM
We'll i'd hate to miss out on the cup final tickets  :54: . Plenty of seats in H Block, at the moment my old ST seat is still available.

They most likely still haven't repaired it from when you was
Last squeezed into it