watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The awkward moment...

Started by Mr Fulham, May 23, 2012, 11:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

...when you realize that Emile Ivanhoe Heskey has scored as many goals as Lionel Messi in World Cups.

Bassey the warrior

And Ronaldo has only scored one more despite starting twice as many games as Messi. Messi plays a less advanced role for Argentina, they have so much attacking talent he has to drop a bit deeper.

VicHalomsLovechild

I like Heskey. Always thought he was a team player. Tracks back and defends, a couple of years ago we were linked with him and I thought it would have been a good buy for us. Just heard he's being released by Villa, I wish him luck in the future.

cottage cheese

heskey is only one of two playes in the history of the league to have scored over 100 goals only from open play

Alan

Quote from: cottage cheese on May 24, 2012, 09:20:15 AM
heskey is only one of two playes in the history of the league to have scored over 100 goals only from open play

Who is the other? Ryan Giggs?
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: The Moose on May 24, 2012, 12:22:10 AM
And Ronaldo has only scored one more despite starting twice as many games as Messi. Messi plays a less advanced role for Argentina, they have so much attacking talent he has to drop a bit deeper.

What has this post got to do with Ronaldo?!
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Burt

I thought this thread was going to be one of those

"...when you realise that there was a bit of unintentional follow-through to what should have been just a simple silent-but-deadly..."

type of thread.

EJL

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on May 24, 2012, 12:04:24 PM

It's a follow on.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on May 24, 2012, 12:04:24 PM

It was a dig at Messi and I thought I'd bring in Ronaldo too as he's probably the second best player in the world.

finnster01

Quote from: Burt on May 24, 2012, 12:17:41 PM

"...when you realise that there was a bit of unintentional follow-through to what should have been just a simple silent-but-deadly..."

type of thread.

Now Mr Burt, don't tempt me to get started on a new thread on that topic.  092.gif . I remember quite vividly letting one of those loose in an elevator in NYC with a smirk on my face only to realize I was wearing khaki pants and the proverbial tea spoon actually turned out to be a table spoon easily evading my Marks & Sparks boxers level of protection and for the world to see on top. Not very clever on my part. Never trust a fart mate.   :021: 
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

Quote from: finnster01 on May 24, 2012, 08:12:41 PM

type of thread.

Now Mr Burt, don't tempt me to get started on a new thread on that topic.  092.gif . I remember quite vividly letting one of those loose in an elevator in NYC with a smirk on my face only to realize I was wearing khaki pants and the proverbial tea spoon actually turned out to be a table spoon easily evading my Marks & Sparks boxers level of protection and for the world to see on top. Not very clever on my part. Never trust a fart mate.   :021:  

Please may i also remind you that just because you have headphones on listening to you music on a train those silent ones aren't perhaps as silent as you first thought  :dft001:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Berserker

I'm partially deaf and have to very aware that other people can hear things i can't, but obviously not so much of a problem as being female i don't get wind ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Quote from: finnster01 on May 24, 2012, 08:12:41 PM

type of thread.

Now Mr Burt, don't tempt me to get started on a new thread on that topic.  092.gif . I remember quite vividly letting one of those loose in an elevator in NYC with a smirk on my face only to realize I was wearing khaki pants and the proverbial tea spoon actually turned out to be a table spoon easily evading my Marks & Sparks boxers level of protection and for the world to see on top. Not very clever on my part. Never trust a fart mate.   :021: 

:011:

I think you should go in to a bit more detail Mr Finn  :dft011:

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on May 25, 2012, 07:32:14 AM
I'm partially deaf and have to very aware that other people can hear things i can't, but obviously not so much of a problem as being female i don't get wind ;-)

Hmmm.

I must inform Miss Burt of this...

:dft009:

Blingo

Love the story Finster. A new thread on this subject is a must isn't it lol. Over to you ;p