Who do you support?

Started by finnster01, May 24, 2012, 08:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 27, 2012, 12:43:31 AM
Quote from: CorkedHat on May 26, 2012, 01:16:14 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 26, 2012, 12:12:22 PM
Quote from: CorkedHat on May 26, 2012, 03:23:08 AM
Supposing we went to war with a country and a couple of Fulham players were called up by their country to fight us, would we suddenly become partisans for our enemy? I know Quisling was a Norwegian but I bet they're not cheering for England because most of their players play here.
Rarely have I read such garbage. English till I die and proud of it 000en.gif 000en.gif 000en.gif 000en.gif

But we are not going to war with Norway, we are playing football against them which is much more important  :hook: . I just dont get the whole wanting a team with T*rry, Lampard , cashley Cole and the pikey Rooney to beat a team containg Fulham players thing. To be honest i have absolutely no interest in England, when i have enough money and my kids are both working i shall depart for warmer climes as soon as possible, the place has gone to and i cant wait to get out.  For me it's not a club v country thing, i'm just Fulham  :028:  I'd honestly want Fulham to get 3 points at home to Wigan more than England winning the World Cup. PS I hate all those hypocrites who always run the country down then hang out massive flags when England are in a big tournoment  , loads like my mum  fp.gif  have never ever been to a game in their lives.

We nearly went to war with Iceland so if Norway don't stop slaughtering whales and fishing in British waters, don't rule it out  :005:
But seriously Fred, I find that very sad. Maybe it is the lack of national pride that has propelled us into this situation where we believe that most other countries are better than ours - the truth is that they ain't

Having lots of foreign friends is one of my favourite things about this country.

group hug

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

TheDaddy

Talking of strippers Fred i went to a few boozers in shepherds bush, elephant n castle and kings cross when i was a lad "all top class venues ! "  they  were munters ,When the came round with the beer glass you gave em a couple of quid just to get them way. Wasn't until i was a wee bit older i realised not all woman had scabs around the lips .Has the quality improved ?

Sorry mods around there mouths.

finnster01

Speaking of Shepherds Bush, got accosted by a lady of the night as a pretty young lad on the way back from the pub.
I was too cocky to tell her off so I was giving her the old "oi I am a big man, not tonight honey as I have no cash" routine. This is not a joke, she managed to open her purse and pull out one of those credit card voucher thingys.

I ran for my life completely petrified...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

Quote from: finnster01 on May 27, 2012, 02:27:00 AM
Speaking of Shepherds Bush, got accosted by a lady of the night as a pretty young lad on the way back from the pub.
I was too cocky to tell her off so I was giving her the old "oi I am a big man, not tonight honey as I have no cash" routine. This is not a joke, she managed to open her purse and pull out one of those credit card voucher thingys.

I ran for my life completely petrified...

Bloomin hell Finn i thought you were going to say she laid on her back opened her legs and said "you can swpie it here honey"..

I used to help out on a flower stall in earls court (family thing) and i use to get along with all the girls The stories they told me would make you cringe,laugh and cry.Never had the courage to take them up on there offers...