News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you fight two dobermans to the death for a million?

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 26, 2012, 11:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you fight two trained attack Dobermanns to the death

Yes
no

FatFreddysCat

Was walking the dog about half an hour ago  and a dobie i've never seen before raced across with it's hair sticking up on end and being very aggressive. i've always told the kids if they walk the dog and it gets in a fight that they should just stand back at not get involved. now the reason i ask is because once when out with my mum with her on deaths door jack Russell an alsation attacked it and all i know is within seconds i was on top of the Alsation punching the hell out of it. Also (and here's the reson for the title) i went out with my regimental council estate Staffie once when she was a bit younger and two dobies attackled her, i ran across  myself she would be ripped apart, but she was winning with no marks on her. With the Alsation i stepped in without thinking, with the two dobies i was going to lay into them to protect my mutt but luckily their owner stopped it.But on both occaisions with out time to think of the possible outcome i was going to lay into the dogs. Made me think i would actually take on two dobies (i was bored walking the dog) for the dosh, but if that thing about ripping thier front legs apart is a myth i'd be......, but i reckon i could take the pain of the bites to get hold of them and do what needed to be done. Saw a film once when a woman was set upon by two dobies(might have been a Bond) , but i'm sure i'd win in a fight to the death. Hopefully a poll to follow.

TheDaddy

Fred i once did a decorating job were the bloke was a dealer , He said to me "I wont be in on your first visit but don't worry the back doors never locked " I thought ok ! It wasn't until i had gone passed the side of the house into the garden and approaching the back door , I found two very aggressive Dobermans just looking at me, daring me to open the door !
Well i gave this fellow a ring and said "at what point were you going to tell me about your bloody dogs !"

He just laughed and said "just keep calling Luke hes the soft one "! once hes happy the bitch will be fine with you !

I must have spent ten minutes at the back door calling "Luke"  "luke" and giving all that "whos a good boy" crap ,
I shat myself but got in !
wasn't bravery ! was youthful stupidity

Back to your answer NO
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Good one the GrandDaddy. just incase anyones mistaken, i destest aggressive dogs, my dogs a staffie, but soft a good few Fofers will testify. i wouldn't dream of having a dog that would hurt anyone, but plenty on my estate train their dogs to be aggressive. I'd have the dog and the owners put down. Saying that ( shes scared of heights, wont jump out of a van seat, have to lift her out) but i once took her out in a lorry when she was a pup smaller than a football and got involved in a bit of a scrap with a massive Nigerian on a delivery opposite Belmarsh prison, i thought, no i knew he'd destoy me and all of a sudden this little white ball of fluff jumped out the lorry window and growled at the E mail fraudster and he bottled big time. Just reminds me i take her for granted so a cuddle is in order for the now big lump about an inch from my feet. Named Bo after Boa Morte by the way, wasn't allowed Cookie.

Fletchino

Do you reckon you could knock a dog out in one punch?

finnster01

Very limited experience with dobies, but where I live (Harlem, NYC) there are a lot of pitbulls. The dealers and wannabe gangsta's (can't really tell the difference, other than the real dealers tend to avoid trouble and the wannabes are looking for it).

Anyway having a nasty pitbull is key. They are trained to attack and they also go up to the Bronx and use them for dog fights. I would run a mile if I saw one of them loose and not on a leash. In fact there was one on my corner that chased a woman and her daughter onto the roof of a parked car here about 6 months ago. Coppers came and just shot it. It was really pissed off and kept me and a bunch of customers inside the local deli. Nobody wanted to go out and potentially face that thing.

So in short my answer is no aswell.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Scrumpy

It's a 'no' from me Fred.

I reckon that within maybe 5 minutes you'd trade the million for a nice prompt ambulance.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on May 26, 2012, 11:56:00 PM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on May 26, 2012, 11:56:00 PM
yeah, from what my mum tells me i decked the Alsation so why not? But the question remains a fight to the death, not temporearily flooring a dog, it will be back at you in seconds if it has anything about it.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 27, 2012, 12:10:49 AM
It's a 'no' from me Fred.

I reckon that within maybe 5 minutes you'd trade the million for a nice prompt ambulance.
Could be, but i'd take a few mars bars for a million. most people would curl up in a ball protecting their face, but if you let them get your legs and arms then gauged their eyes out before ripping thier front legs apart i reckon you;d get away with less than a hundred stictches.

TheDaddy

I was always told to pull the front legs apart something to do with the chest/heart ?

Now is there any truth in sticking your finger up a dogs arse to let go of its grip ?

finnster01

Quote from: TheDaddy on May 27, 2012, 12:33:43 AM
I was always told to pull the front legs apart something to do with the chest/heart ?

Now is there any truth in sticking your finger up a dogs arse to let go of its grip ?

064.gif

I have heard that smearing a table spoon of Colemans English Mustard in the arse will calm them down as well....
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fletchino

I thought the colemans mustard only applied to monkeys

FatFreddysCat

Only if it has an orange in its mouth and can still mumble the safety word .

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 27, 2012, 12:47:26 AM

Only if it has an orange in its mouth and can still mumble the safety word .
Cheers Fred im still laughing
Interesting fact my misses don't like bananas or marrows  however as luck would have it she loves walnut whips !

Blingo

My English Cocker Spaniel is the daftest cutest dog you will ever see. She is scared of herself let alone another dog. Walking through a park one day she was attacked by two Bulldogs. I could not believe what I saw. She stood her ground and the bulldogs ran back to their owner. I explained to the owner that should it happen again that I would attack him in no uncertain terms. Exit one strutting and very proud Blingo with his back to normal super timid Snoopy. ;))

I would not fight the dogs purely because it is the wrong thing to do. If a dog is properly trained and looked after it is very rare that it would attack anyone.

watfordwhite

:005: it would make me lose my grip, thats for sure  :026:

Berserker

I really think sticking yr finger up a dogs bum is going to get it even more annoyed TBH. Anyway not that i would attack any animal unless it was attacking me or any other defenseless animal as it would be cruel and illegal, but if a dog was attacking another dog or my cats, or a child etc i would try to stop it. Probably by hitting it  with something so as not to get bit, problem is that it could stop attacking it's first victim and then go for me, as is often the case when grannies of dangerous dog owners try to save the baby from getting mauled. Anyway really it's not the dogs fault it's the idiots who have them.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Blingo

Quote from: watfordwhite on May 27, 2012, 07:42:31 AM

:005: it would make me lose my grip, thats for sure  :026:

Tried both methods on the Mrs and the bi t ch beat me up :((

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

a no for me I don't like hurting animals,I don't mind shooting something I'm going to eat but not killing for fun(or a Million £)just isn't my cup of tea,sorry fp.gif

Aldo

sipwell

A friend of mine is a dog trainer. He always helps people who have been placed below the dogs on the index. One family could not enter the kitchen any more when the dogs were in (two German shepherds). So he and a mate walked in and fought the dogs. The best way, apparently, to show a dog whose the boss (and top of the household) is to come to their level (and fight). He essentially threw the dogs around the kitchen for twenty minutes. Picked them up, threw them onto the sink. Picked them up, threw them onto the table. After twenty minutes, the dogs gave up and accepted their position again. He still goes walking with those dogs whose respect he has now earned.

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!