Main Menu

~~~~Motspur Park trip - final call~~~~

Started by Burt, June 01, 2012, 01:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

Quote from: The Doctor on June 06, 2012, 11:58:41 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on June 06, 2012, 10:43:32 AM
Quote from: elgreenio on June 06, 2012, 09:51:02 AM
will bring my camera and stick some kind of report/musings from the day up on here. Does the Earl Beatty do food or anything resembling food? My half day at work finishes at 12 so got a good 3 hours to kill

...elgreenio, yes they do food, pub grub but it is not too bad, if all else fails there is a fish and chip shop opposite the EB and they do the best fish & chips for miles...

There's also the Motspur Tandoori right next door to the Beatty.  Very good curry house if that takes your fancy and they're usually open at lunchtime

Your Dad's always in there Doc-old Malik is a wily old fox-he's not got you on commission for this venture has he?
We are the whites

Burt

Quote from: FFCAli on June 06, 2012, 09:09:54 AM
Is it too late to sign up?

Not at all mate - please PM me your name as the club have requested this in advance.

Burt

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 03, 2012, 12:19:53 AM
Hope you got my pm reply to your pm? When i send a pm there's no record of it in my outbox, so i'm never sure if it's gone.

I did get it, thanks... Sorry for the lack of response, I have been away and am just catching up on things!

Burt

The roll call as it currently stands is as follows:

Burt   
Reindeer and guest
Rupert   
Berserker, possibly with guest
Supermitch   
earlbeatty   
elgreenio   
Travers Barney   
MrSKA and guest
fulhamtraveller   

Burt

If anyone else is interested, just drop me a PM. I will need your "proper" name, as this has been requested in advance by Sarah.

Burt

11 June, 3:30-5, followed by a beer or two at Earl Beatty, hopefully with England v. France on the telly.

Directions to Motspur Park:
http://www.fulhamfc.com/Contact/DirectionsToMotspurPark.aspx

The Doctor

Although I can't make it (and my mates - non-FoFers - have just told me they're not going to bother) I'd just like to add my thanks for organising this Burt.  Not happy I'm going to miss it as have been shafted by work.  Hope everyone has a good time.  I'll definitely be on for it should another one ever be organised

Burt

WHITEwitch

Alas my baby brother arrives at Heathrow that afternoon after a long absence from Blighty and I am meeting him and his lady wife.

Otherwise Wiz and I would have loved to attend.

We will be definites for any repeat event.

Burt

Just to explain (in relation to some prior comments):

1. A day over a weekend was not an option. Apologies, but I was only given weekdays.

2. Non-FOFers (but fellow Fulham fans) are of course welcome. As I don't belong to any other forum this is the only one I have posted it on.

Hope that makes sense.

COYW

Burt

watfordwhite

Bert, did you forget me from your list?
I have emailed Ms Brookes my details.   :032:

mr-ska

Ill be getting there about 3 - 3.15..... looking forward to meeting you guys!!

Burt

I think we are all there now.

If I have missed anyone off, do let me know...

Burt   
Reindeer with guest
Rupert   
Berserker   with guest
Supermitch   
earlbeatty   
elgreenio   
Travers Barney   
MrSka with guest
fulhamtraveller   
FFCAli   
watfordwhite   

Burt

I have PM'd everyone but a reminder of the details:

Motspur Park, tomorrow, 3:30-5pm.

Directions:
http://www.fulhamfc.com/Contact/DirectionsToMotspurPark.aspx

England v. France at the Earl Beatty after that. Get in!

If those attending haven't mailed Sarah Brookes their season ticket details and address yet, please can you do so - [email protected]

My contact details - 07785 626 592.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

elgreenio

Will be outside MP around quarter past, probably earlier. Remember the cheque donations to the Fulham Foundation people

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

mr-ska

I havent got a cheque book!!  ill have a cred card or cash.. or i can find out if i can donate online?

Burt