watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

~~~~Motspur Park trip - final call~~~~

Started by Burt, June 01, 2012, 01:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Burt , well done in organising this, as previously stated i wouldnt of been able to do the tour, but was hoping to meet up with you all after.
I didnt realise the Youth league that i help out with, have their AGM tomorrow so cant even meet at the Earl Beatty now

Hope you all have a great day, say hi to the academy chaps for me ( thats if you go into their offices) and of course say hi to Sarah for me

group hug

Burt

Thanks Mr SW!

Hope the darn rain eases. It's been hammering it down continuously for 12+ hours now! My usual Sunday night trip to Marneys was washed out...!

elgreenio

donated online instead. Finish work in about an hour though so I have 4 hours to try to kill in London.

If anybody is going to be around there early and fancies a pint in the Earl Beatty or something before then let me know via pm
touch my camera through the fence

mr-ska

Fulham pulled out all the stops for us this afternoon.  13 people from FOF attended and were treated to a top class tour. Ill post some piccys soon...

Kit Symons and his academy staff gave us about half hour of q and a's

Sarah Brookes  and her colleagues were superb.

Tommy
Supporter Relations was our guide and i thank him personally...  ill do a more detailed summary after tonights football.

Thanks to burt for organising it...  Once again FULHAM show why they are such a fantastic club...