more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR scouting trails

Started by TheDaddy, June 17, 2012, 11:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

I need some help folks,

As some of you no i used to do a some what laid back report on a team called Redbrick in which my youngest son played.

Well his now 17 6ft 1" 10 stone of lurch why im saying this i dont no !

Back to help  : i went on line and left details to two companies i suppose you would call them ! Who basically run football trails and pick the best players , show case them on video.Then distribute them to football clubs.

AM I WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY "DO THEY REALLY SEND THEM OUT" or is it just a money spinner ?

Are there any other ways ?

Cheers ....

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

I'd be very wary of them, how much are they charging? I saw a programme about young African players paying for trials in France, no surprise it was being run by Nigerians, and the kids ended up with no money. If it's only a tenner or so you could perhaps just chalk it up to experiance if it's a scam, if it's a lot of dosh give it a swerve. I'm sure if your boy is good enough he'll soon be scouted, perhaps he has already without you knowing. Either way all the best  :54:

TheDaddy

£70 Fred the alarm bell rang mate as i only did it on line  Friday and Saturday they called.Only reason i did it was me boy has had a bit of a rough time ive been busy with the princess.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on June 17, 2012, 01:11:15 PM
£70 Fred the alarm bell rang mate as i only did it on line  Friday and Saturday they called.Only reason i did it was me boy has had a bit of a rough time ive been busy with the princess.

Enough money to be a kick in the gonads if it a scam. Nice money for them if they can get a good few turning up.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: TheDaddy on June 17, 2012, 11:32:58 AM
I need some help folks,

As some of you no i used to do a some what laid back report on a team called Redbrick in which my youngest son played.

Well his now 17 6ft 1" 10 stone of lurch why im saying this i dont no !

Back to help  : i went on line and left details to two companies i suppose you would call them ! Who basically run football trails and pick the best players , show case them on video.Then distribute them to football clubs.

AM I WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY "DO THEY REALLY SEND THEM OUT" or is it just a money spinner ?

Are there any other ways ?

Cheers ....

As Fred said I'd be very wary of them mate.

Best thing to do is send him to some open trials that teams have nowadays. Normally for the smaller clubs across the league, Barnet etc.... 100% more trustworthy and you won't lose any money.

17 is slightly above the maximum age for youth scouting at league matches, so it's unlikely he will be picked up on just a 'routine' check.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

The Daddy contact Milwall .....I knooooooooooooooow but they have a really good set up and  are decent  .....well thats the word on the street !!!
As ClarksO said get on the dog and bone and  ask the question directly with the clubs