News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In honor of Finnster01 -- Where ELSE do you shave?

Started by HatterDon, June 17, 2012, 03:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

So, I was shaving my chest and belly* this morning before heading off for church, and I wondered how many others on the site have "other" places to shave. I know that cyclists, bodybuilders, and swimmers routinely do this, and then there's the LBNo11 wannabees around the world -- Andy Johnson among them.

And then I thought of Mr. Finn and his hilarious and long-running threads like the legendary "Do You Pee Sitting Down" and I decided to honor his sideways sense of humor with this thread.

And so I arsk you "Where" and "Why"

* As a result of my on-going heart condition, I routinely get electro and echo cardiograms plus 24-hour Holter monitors. Each time I get the electrodes off my body, they take body hair with them. And so, until I'm clear of these tests, I shave.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Well, this is no secret on this board but I shave my legs, up to about mid thigh, twice per week.

Aerodynamics, and easy cleanup if I hit the tarmac, were the original reasons but the fact that my female racing and training friends think its "hot", doesn't deter me either  :dft012:

ffc73

Head.  But it is usually with tweezers nowadays

sipwell

Not. I am trying to be the perfect partially bald monkey.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

mr-ska

Back  sack  and Crack.....  have been known to shave my chest and tops of my arms so my FFC tats can be seen clearly!  Oh yes  and i shaved my hands at the end of last season  in a moment of madness/boredom in the bath...

I also like to sit down to pee occasionally...  i do my best reading on the throne..

Im seriously weird..

Me-ate-Live, innit??

They say if you have no hair it is a sign of poor circulation
.........................jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  !!!there is nothing wrong with yours Skasi !!!!

mr-ska

I could employ my Girlfriend full time keeping me shaved..  it's like painting the fourth bridge...   by the times she's finished.....  it's time to start again!!  ha ha

FatFreddysCat

Armpits, cuts down on sweat patches. ears and nose with a bic razor, occaisionally blood is spilt. The colnel has started getting a few hairs spouting on him, and he gets a shave.  I have a trim up in the bermuda triangle as well.

mr-ska

Yeah i do the armpits as well...  male grooming babe!

AlbanianWhite

I shave the chap for the appearance of extra length. Also the mono brow gets the odd plucking.
An Albanian is for life, not just for Christmas!

Berserker

I prefer hairy men, prob good job with my husband. Hairy chests, eg Sean Connery James Bond Dr No sea scene,  are cool as fair as i'm concerned, but not hairy neck, nose or ears.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Also prefer men with hair on their head, not shaved completely, like long hair e.g. Aragon of Lord of the Rings

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Talking of lord of the rings, i did shave my toes once, but decided that was silly

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FatFreddysCat

Kaz was watching a film earlier and they mentioned bum bleaching, What's that all about? Is is the hairs or just turning the chocolate star fish white?

FatFreddysCat

my head gets a number two every fortnight, usually wednesday before i play football.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: AlbanianWhite on June 17, 2012, 06:14:49 PM
I shave the chap for the appearance of extra length. Also the mono brow gets the odd plucking.
Same here, it can make it look almost 4 inches long :012:

AlbanianWhite

AlbanianWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 17, 2012, 06:25:53 PM
Quote from: AlbanianWhite on June 17, 2012, 06:14:49 PM
Same here, it can make it look almost 4 inches long :012:

In your dreams lad!